looking for opinion

wordsmith_arshi

These are my suggestions:

Gig: I will write amazing SEO article on entrepreneurship,communication,leadership
In the gig title there's no space after the commas. It might be better if there was.

In the basic package "package incliudes500" could be "package includes 500"
In the standard package "includes1000" could be "includes 1000"

The 2nd image says "Its a middle path" - that might be better as "It's a middle path".
The 3rd image says "Every citizen deserve this". That might be better as "Every citizen deserves this".

In the first FAQ answer it says "I prefer a topic that includes my gig description." - that might be better reworded (eg. "I prefer a topic that is included in my gig description").

In the FAQ section all except one question starts with a capital letter. Maybe they all could.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

These are my suggestions:

Gig: I will write amazing SEO article on entrepreneurship,communication,leadership
In the gig title there's no space after the commas. It might be better if there was.

In the basic package "package incliudes500" could be "package includes 500"
In the standard package "includes1000" could be "includes 1000"

The 2nd image says "Its a middle path" - that might be better as "It's a middle path".
The 3rd image says "Every citizen deserve this". That might be better as "Every citizen deserves this".

In the first FAQ answer it says "I prefer a topic that includes my gig description." - that might be better reworded (eg. "I prefer a topic that is included in my gig description").

In the FAQ section all except one question starts with a capital letter. Maybe they all could.

Thank you so much for your suggestion! It means a lot to me.

• Like 1

Sorry to oppose 

On 11/7/2021 at 6:45 PM, gajuseidi said:

Hi Arshi,

Your post is in a wrong category.

Gig/profile links belong in My Fiverr Gigs. All links and posts should comply with and the Fiverr Community Standards. Unapproved links will cause link or post removal.

She posted here for some improvement on her gig if need be

• Thanks 2