What would you do with buyers who are tried to scam you and get away?

go4mart

Question

What would you call them?

Some buyers may place order and get files or service and get away and scam you and reject order and get refund, as Fiverr customer support does not help and even when provide a proof of delivery it's still can be cancelled.

5 answers to this question

16 hours ago, go4mart said:

Why is this even a question? Please use some commonsense. If someone is trying to scam you, block and report them. 

16 hours ago, go4mart said:

Fiverr customer support does not help and even when provide a proof of delivery it's still can be cancelled.

Perhaps you are expecting a different answer from Customer Support than they are able to provide. 

The chances of any order NOT being cancelled, go up when you can prove that you completed your work according to ALL of the order terms. Fiverr does not cancel orders, unless there is a valid reason to do so. If you did not provide what the buyer ordered, then Fiverr is likely to side with the buyer. 

I already delivered the buyer, and the buyer keep rejected the order and ask for revision when the service already done, well this happens few times, and I've proof of the delivery.

The buyer has a different option and stated that the order isn't delivered, yes this can sometimes happen, but I did provide the buyer proof, but he is not convinced and asked for a revision, or cancel the order, which isn't good.

No option to block the buyer, and yes I've asked the customer support they can't do anything and being mutual.

Archived