gig impressions and fiverr orders

its_mariyam

Impressions are the number of times your gig has been seen in the search results. So long as you are on the page it will count as an impression, even if they didn't scroll over your gig exactly. It can be a helpful metric to see how many people are viewing your gig and you can compare that with your sales to determine how successful your gig is. That being said in my opinion it isn't the most important thing, sales are. If you only have 10 impressions, but you made 5 sales that is a lot better than 1000 impressions with 4 sales. 

It seems like you are new to the platform so I recommend reading the rules, terms of service and community standards to make sure you are aware of everything. I also recommend looking through and reading through the forums. If you have a question or are unsure about something, the chances are there are already several posts about it on the forums.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sarwar346 said:
  • Impressions: These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page

If you're going to copy the Fiverr Help Center, please cite the source. This helps direct newcomers to additional sources of directly-from-Fiverr information.

quoted information's source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010750318-Viewing-Gig-Statistics

• Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

When I joined Fiverr I created one Gig. I really don't think that having multiple Gigs gives you a significantly higher chance of receiving orders - but there's no real harm in having multiple. Ideally, you want to have a concentrated amount of orders on one Gig so that it does well, rather than diluting your orders between 4 Gigs that equally perform averagely. The reason for this, is that clients are more likely to place an order with a Gig that has had lots of previous orders (with good reviews) - rather than Gigs with less orders. Therefore, splitting your orders between 4 Gigs (assuming the Gigs are in the same category or are similar), is not a good idea.

Personally, I would start with one Gig and really push it. Once your Gig is established, create other Gigs to diversify your portfolio.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, its_mariyam said:

I am sharing my gigs on social media media

This has absolutely no effect on impressions. Impressions are an on-site metric only, and are earned when someone looks for services like yours, and your gig shows up for them in their search results.

9 hours ago, juiislam3 said:

You need to be active in your fiverr account. And you have to make 10 buyer requests every day. I think at first this much will help you to get impressions and clicks. 

NO! None of this will improve your impressions, because that's NOT how impressions work. Please stop giving false advice.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, its_mariyam said:

I joined fiverr at the end of September I still didn't get any order, in the middle my impressions became low again it became high but now again it became low from last 2 3 days. What can I do for that.

same thing happened to me as well...impressoin goes up next day fall down 😑

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

• 9 months later...