Gig improvement?

srennielsen

So I want to get into freelancing.

But I know there are some core values on how and what you must do.

I am looking for tip for growth as a business and what I must do to gain more sales and so on.

Any tip are welcome here.

let's say I just started on fiverr which I almost did and got my first order or 3 whatever... what would the next step be?? and third step

• Like 14

These are my suggestions:

Gig: I will make a good logo
In the gig description:
"satisficed" could be "satisfied"

Gig: I will do minimalist logo design for you
In the search tags: "profesional" could be "professional".

Gig: I will do buisness cards and logo
In the gig title:
"buisness cards" could be "business cards"

In the gig description:
"buisness card." could be "business card."

Gig: I will any photoshop editing withing 24 hours
In the gig title:
"withing" could be "within"

In the basic and standard package descriptions "withing" could be "within"

In the profile:
"Im here to" could be "I'm here to" in the line of text under the user name and in the description.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

The answer of 1st question:

Don't sit lazily and wait for an order. See on daily basis how many impressions and clicks you are getting on your gigs? If impressions are low then you need to improve your keyword and description. Yes, try to send BR as much as possible, it will boost your profile. 

The answer of 2nd question:

Keep working on new design, if you see a decline in your gig impressions, you need to improve the keywords of your gigs.

Regards.

Edited by auto03376212813
  • Like 5

Hi srennielsen,

I can see that you've had a few orders recently - which is a good start!

On 11/6/2021 at 3:03 PM, srennielsen said:

But I am confused on What to do now. Do I just sit around and wait for an order or?

The only way you're going to earn money by just sitting around doing nothing is if you have long-term investments in the market, fiverr does not work that way.

On 11/6/2021 at 3:03 PM, srennielsen said:

( I know to do 10 BR everyday )

As far as I know, replying to 10 buyer requests everyday is absolute nonsense. It might be worth checking the BR tab every now and then, but you want to make sure that the requests you want to reply to are of high-quality and ask for something you can actually deliver.

10 hours ago, srennielsen said:

But should you even edit your gigs.

Yes. I've taken a look at your profile and your gigs.

Profile:

Your profile picture is off-center and cropped. Your "story in one line" under your photo is quite generic. People, who search for your gigs already know that you specialize in photoshop and illustrator. I would leave this information for your bio and use something more catchy or inviting as your moto, it can have an impact on your potential clients and is an important real estate space on your profile.

Your profile description has a lot of unnecessary dashes that do not need to be there.

Your skill tests tab shows that you barely passed your tests with low marks. I don't think it's worth showing these results on your profile as it puts you in a disadvantage among your competitors.

Gig:

I will only focus on your first gig. It's called "I will make a good logo". Right off the bat, this is not a good title for your gig. It's very vague, non-descriptive and short. Rather than using a generic adjective such as "good", it's better to use this space to describe the style, aesthetic, or technique of the logo you offer to design.

The gig image is cropped and uninformative. One way you can change it is having 6 or 9 samples of your logo designs in one image. This way a potential client will immediately see what he's dealing with. Or even having one sample properly placed in the image would work too.

It's the same with the description of the gig. The description is short, uninformative and way too informal, in my opinion. If I had to order a logo from you, I would have absolutely no idea what to expect. I don't see enough examples of your work and for me ordering from you would feel like a shot in the dark. I think it's worth it to invest your time in a bigger portfolio and show it in your gigs.

FAQs on your gig are also helpful as they answer a lot of questions a potential client may have.

On 11/6/2021 at 3:24 PM, auto03376212813 said:

Yes, try to send BR as much as possible, it will boost your profile.

Nowhere does it say that blindly responding to every single buyer request every day will boost your profile. If you cannot deliver a high-quality result, it will have the exact opposite effect.

Edited by gajuseidi
mistake
  • Like 1
  • Up 3

On 11/7/2021 at 11:09 PM, gajuseidi said:

"I will make a good logo". Right off the bat, this is not a good title for your gig. It's very vague, non-descriptive and short. Rather than using a generic adjective such as "good", it's better to use this space to describe the style, aesthetic, or technique of the logo you offer to design.

But the gig already has 1 order on it plus will it not be affected if any changes were made to it?