Best Gig Marketing

dev_polash

The best way to market your gig and grow your profile organically is first make your gig perfectly according to the Fiverr Gig Rules. Enroll in to the free course of Fiverr (Online Freelancing Essentials: Be A Successful Fiverr Seller) to understand the basics of Fiverr. After Enrolling to this course you'll also earn a badge from Fiverr which will be displayed on your profile.

1. Use 20% or less Text in your Gig Image.
2. Text Should be clear and prominent.
3. If you can't make your gig image, just hire any designer from Fiverr for the Perfect Gig Image.
4. Use Gig Video to get more chances in ranking of Gig.
5. Put all the 3 images in your Gig and also can attach the PDF file in which you explain your services workflow.
6. Use right keywords for the gig. Pro tip ( Go to fiverr search ) Search the keyword of your niche, and use the top search results keywords in your gig.
7. Explain your services in detail and to the point in your Gig Description. Gig Description is really important part in ranking your gig. Write a well-explained description and also try to use the keywords in your Gig Description. 

Now Market you Gig on Social Platforms.

Share your gig with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and best way to market your gig is on Linkedin. Follow the above steps and then market your GIg. 

Thank you. I hope it will help you.

• Like 25
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, dev_polash said:

To get the first order we have to do gig marketing, gig marketing on Facebook is not very useful, gig marketing has to be done on LinkedIn, you can try it.

LinkedIn is definitely a great place to share gig information. Quora as well. 🙂

• Like 14
  • Up 1

On 11/6/2021 at 7:23 AM, dev_polash said:

To get the first order we have to do gig marketing, gig marketing on Facebook is not very useful, gig marketing has to be done on LinkedIn, you can try it.

Well, not only Linkedin, but also you can do gig marketing or Quora. It is also useful

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 2:23 AM, dev_polash said:

gig marketing on Facebook is not very useful.

I think I don't agree with you on this. I spent just 4 days on Fiverr but now my impression is close to four hundred with 8 clicks. I used Facebook to market my gigs and I see changes. As a matter of fact, I received my first message yesterday (just 3 days after gigs were created to the account).

Facebook is a great tool to those who know how to use it the right way. I hope I get my first order today (my fourth day).

Just pray🙏 for me 🙂

thanks,

Oliver.

• Like 5