A person asked me for sample

awi_khan02

Question

Hi there, I hope you are doing great. I just uploaded my first gig here and today, a person has messaged me asking for a sample but when I saw my gig performance, clicks=0 , so I'm suspicious about from where did he find my gig. And what if he's just asking me for a sample to use it for his own purposes(showing other buyers claiming his own)

• Like 9

7 answers to this question

Gig impression totals and clicks probably only get updated once per day/24 hours. That's probably why you don't see any clicks for it even though someone seems to have clicked it.

5 minutes ago, awi_khan02 said:

And what if he's just asking me for a sample to use it for his own purposes(showing other buyers claiming his own)

You don't have to show him a sample. You could ask him to view any samples you've added in your gig gallery.

If you wanted to give him a custom sample you could add your own watermark (maybe with your username on it) so the work can't be used really without an order being made. I think once person used a sample with a username on it to show people what they wanted something to be like in the buyer requests section though.

• Like 8