please help me, gig solution I haven't been able to find my gig since last night.

mdkhaled360

Hey mate - depends what you mean by 'lost. Is it not appearing in your Gigs tab - or is it not appearing in the listings when you 'view as buyer'?

If its the first option, your Gig may have been removed - contact customer support.

If it's the second option, it's just probably been dropped in the listings due to a bad review etc. (buyers can review anonymously even after you receive a positive public review) - but it'll still be there and won't be there forever!

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, khalifacyrusuk said:

Hey mate - depends what you mean by 'lost. Is it not appearing in your Gigs tab - or is it not appearing in the listings when you 'view as buyer'?

If its the first option, your Gig may have been removed - contact customer support.

If it's the second option, it's just probably been dropped in the listings due to a bad review etc. (buyers can review anonymously even after you receive a positive public review) - but it'll still be there and won't be there forever!

thank you so much

• Like 5

On 11/6/2021 at 12:55 AM, mdkhaled360 said:

I have a new gig with 6 reviews and now 8 orders running. But I haven't been able to find my gig since last night. Note: Gig has been on the first page for the last 3/4 days

No need to worry about that. Just work attentively. It's gig rotation. You can check your gig is active or not on search results.

Edited by joyana1216
  • Like 4