Four star review!!

creativelogo37

A four-star review is not a bad review. And I see you 31 other reviews, most of which are 5-star reviews. You will get more orders.

What is important is how you react to this review. Be polite and thank the buyer for the order, even if you are not happy with them. That is the professional thing to do, and when a new prospective buyer reads it, they will see that you are a good person to deal with.

• Like 8
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

A four-star review is not a bad review. And I see you 31 other reviews, most of which are 5-star reviews. You will get more orders.

What is important is how you react to this review. Be polite and thank the buyer for the order, even if you are not happy with them. That is the professional thing to do, and when a new prospective buyer reads it, they will see that you are a good person to deal with.

Thank you so much

• Like 7

The review you get is as a result of the buyers conceptual view. Accept every review with a plain mind and look forward to handling the next project with your best of capabilities.

Some buyers would willingly give you a 1star review, not because they didnt love your work but may be

1. Their present state of mind

2. Site bugs which maybe personal fault (using some extensions which hinder how fiverr system operates)

3. Lackadaisical attitude

4. Ignorance of the repercussion on the seller profile

Its just a bad review, its not a bad work. Keep up the good work

Edited by dupsy4
  • Like 6

On 11/5/2021 at 8:42 PM, vickiespencer said:

It's not enough for me to just leave a like in this helpful comment, thanks a lot!

• Like 3