I don't know why all my gigs was de-ranked

masonsio

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search results, therefore, there is no such thing as “de-ranking”. Your gig location will fluctuate in the results – automatically – based upon success and competition. Fiverr is not intentionally doing anything to hurt you or your success. No seller is entitled to have their gig show up in a prominent place, just because they want that visibility. Everyone is competing equally within the marketplace. Sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down. That’s just how the algorithm works.

If you get negative ratings and reviews or you don't respond on time or too late, you will a hundred percent fail to make it here on this platform. So you better keep an eye on that.

Head up.
Best of luck in the future!

But I get 5 star review on my gig but i can't find any of my gigs in fiverr search. I have one gig in first page before i got the order but after i was reviewed and got 5 star i could not find it again i searched the gig with the full title but i could not find it any where and same with the rest of my gigs i don't know what i did wrong 

11 minutes ago, thetruth_ said:

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search results, therefore, there is no such thing as “de-ranking”. Your gig location will fluctuate in the results – automatically – based upon success and competition. Fiverr is not intentionally doing anything to hurt you or your success. No seller is entitled to have their gig show up in a prominent place, just because they want that visibility. Everyone is competing equally within the marketplace. Sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down. That’s just how the algorithm works.

If you get negative ratings and reviews or you don't respond on time or too late, you will a hundred percent fail to make it here on this platform. So you better keep an eye on that.

Head up.
Best of luck in the future!

I appreciate you.

3 minutes ago, masonsio said:

But I get 5 star review on my gig but i can't find any of my gigs in fiverr search. I have one gig in first page before i got the order but after i was reviewed and got 5 star i could not find it again i searched the gig with the full title but i could not find it any where and same with the rest of my gigs i don't know what i did wrong 

you can contact to Fiverr Help & support team. Message them and tell them your problem.. It could solve your problem..

Guest freelancerjabir
1 hour ago, masonsio said:

After getting my first order and been reviewed by the buyer all my gigs was de-ranked immediately i don't know what happen why my gigs was de-rank i really need help fiverr community please help what can you advice i should do  

I think you should understand the marketplace algorithm first 

Archived