Buyer Fruad

productai

Question

Please help me out to solve the issue as fiverr support is not solving becouse they just support buyer wether he is fraud, I have to face many issue by just accepting and completing the order, the buyer was uncoprative and he has put me in a great truble and I got the worrning as the project is also delivered to him how can I report the buyer and save my account 

2 answers to this question

You don't report a buyer directly, you report the post or message that broke the Fiverr ToS. Reporting a buyer will NOT remove the warning from your own account, unless the claim was false, in which case you'll have to take the matter to Customer Support. No one can help you if you don't state what the warning was for. Identifying fraudulent or scam buyers is a part of your job as a Freelancer, due diligence, and Fiverr cannot and will not protect you from yourself.

On the topic of warnings: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010880417-Warnings

On the topic of bad buyers: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/220973-top-5-tips-to-protect-yourself-from-badly-behaved-buyers/

6 hours ago, productai said:

I have to face many issue by just accepting and completing the order

What issues, exactly?

the buyer was uncoprative and he has put me in a great truble

Uncooperative how? What trouble?

I got the worrning

What did you get a warning for? What does it say?

fiverr support is not solving

If your message to them was as vague as your post, it's no wonder they couldn't help you. Your post says literally nothing about what actually happened, and nobody on the forum can read your mind or magically see what happened.

If you wish someone to help you, you'll have to communicate much better.

Archived