Seller Plus updates

samcaff

We offered some of our favourite buyers 20% off coupons thanking them for their repeat business. As anyone knows offering a 5% discount to buyers just isn't enough anymore to entice them in. We had our first order using the coupon and the order was expected. Having then realised 20% comes off the total order from Fiverr and then another 20% off from the coupon. So a total of 40% off made us feel like we were working for nothing.
I don't know why but I was expecting maybe Fiverr would only take 20% off of the total order from the coupon used. Maybe that was me just being hopeful. (since you have to pay a lot for seller plus)

Anyway, after using the coupons I will not be offering them again.

Anyone else like the use of coupons? 

1 hour ago, samcaff said:

As anyone knows offering a 5% discount to buyers just isn't enough anymore to entice them in

Who is anyone? Sometimes even 5% is a nice gesture that can make clients buy your service again. It doesn’t even have to be a lot but mostly to show gratitude to your clients which also can go a long way 🤷‍♀️ 

On 11/4/2021 at 9:04 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

Sometimes even 5% is a nice gesture that can make clients buy your service again. It doesn’t even have to be a lot but mostly to show gratitude to your clients which also can go a long way 🤷‍♀️ 

Agree.  Plus it's way to remind them that you are there and ready for business. Otherwise contacting them would be spam.  So Like a free 10 direct sales messages per month to previous buyers.  

Archived