Scammers and other things

srennielsen

Question

Question to TRS, Level 2 sellers.

How can I prevent being scammed ?

I got an order yesterday and after it was complete I felt I was being scammed and then it hit me that I should post this question.

I do not want to get scammed. Any tips? 

Next question.

My gig. How long does it take for it to get impressions? Doesn't seem like the 0 is going up

3 answers to this question

Why do you think you were being scammed?

In general, I avoid doing business with anyone who messages me and it just hits me wrong. Even if they aren't a scammer, I'd rather work with people I enjoy doing business with than those that I'm cringing every time I get a message from them.

As far as your gig, I'm assuming it's a new one. It takes several hours to a day I think for it to really get ranked, after that, it depends largely upon the normal ranking algorithm. 

17 hours ago, zackreynolds said:

Why do you think you were being scammed?

In general, I avoid doing business with anyone who messages me and it just hits me wrong. Even if they aren't a scammer, I'd rather work with people I enjoy doing business with than those that I'm cringing every time I get a message from them.

As far as your gig, I'm assuming it's a new one. It takes several hours to a day I think for it to really get ranked, after that, it depends largely upon the normal ranking algorithm. 

May I ask how often you get orders? But thx

It varies. Some days I have a number of smaller orders, some days maybe 1 or 2 large orders, sometimes nothing. 

But not doing business with people who rub me wrong is my policy on days when I'm busy and days I'm twiddling my thumbs. I'd rather work with people I enjoy working with and can communicate with well, which results in a more positive experience for everyone.

Archived