I successfully complete my another job.

nazmul1419

Alhamdulillah- I continue success on Fiverr because I'm active on online and daily I send 10 buyer request properly and gig marketing social media platform. So I said, the new seller you're active on online and daily 10 buyer request properly submit and gig marketing social media platform. Then you can immediately success on Fiverr. Thanks.

52 minutes ago, nazmul1419 said:

Alhamdulillah- I continue success on Fiverr because I'm active on online and daily I send 10 buyer request properly and gig marketing social media platform. So I said, the new seller you're active on online and daily 10 buyer request properly submit and gig marketing social media platform. Then you can immediately success on Fiverr. Thanks.

Where are you marketing your gig? Facebook? 

On 11/4/2021 at 12:13 AM, nazmul1419 said:

So I said, the new seller you're active on online and daily 10 buyer request properly submit and gig marketing social media platform. Then you can immediately success on Fiverr.

Immediately success? Just by being active on the onlines? Well, I'll be damned, count me in! Thank you so much for sharing that you have completed an order, we very much appreciate it.

hi, how did u able to get order that fast!!! Really amazing, Congratulations 🎊 

did u get order by buyer request? how manu gig u created?

On 11/3/2021 at 10:13 PM, nazmul1419 said:

How many gig should i creat as a beginner, As i created my one gig 2 weeks ago and didn't get any order, and i don't get any single buyer request 🥲how should i send buyer request as i don't get any buyer request? plz help

Great! how did u able to get order that fast!!! Really amazing, Congratulations 🎊 

did u get order by buyer request? how manu gig u created?

On 11/3/2021 at 6:13 PM, nazmul1419 said:

How many gig should i creat as a beginner, As i created my one gig 2 weeks ago and didn't get any order, and i don't get any single buyer request 🥲how should i send 10 buyer request as i don't get any buyer request? plz help 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived