New at Fiver

nasrinjuma

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, hope you all are well.

I have a gig for making image into vector, but i didn't get any order yet as i can't see any buyer request as well.

now I'm trying to create another gig for making  logo, a important question to those person who have already logo gig and getting lots of order....can you please give me some advice that before making logo gig how many logo you made? and did you win any logo contest in other site? How i will make myself perfect as a logo maker? Do i need to watch YouTube & practice lot's of logo to be expert in logo making 🤔

It will be really great if you guys give me some advice from your experience, Thanks in advance 😊 

On 11/22/2021 at 5:21 AM, nasrinjuma said:

to those person who have already logo gig and getting lots of order....can you please give me some advice that before making logo gig how many logo you made? and did you win any logo contest in other site?

So you are basically asking your competitors to give you “how to” manual so you can steal their clients 😉 

On 11/22/2021 at 5:21 AM, nasrinjuma said:

Do i need to watch YouTube & practice lot's of logo to be expert in logo making

Logo design is not as easy as it seems. Can you draw things? Can you create something that hasn’t been created before so your clients could trademark their logos? Do you know logo design physiology? Colours, fonts, lines, styles etc everything is taken into account in creating a logo for a company, their target audience, their manifest and brand values etc. 

54 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Logo design is not as easy as it seems. Can you draw things? Can you create something that hasn’t been created before so your clients could trademark their logos? Do you know logo design physiology? Colours, fonts, lines, styles etc everything is taken into account in creating a logo for a company, their target audience, their manifest and brand values etc. 

i know how to draw & what i need for making logo, but still i think it's not enough! that's why i want to know how other ppl develop their skills...

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone, how are you all? i hope all are well....i have one fiverr gig..yesterday i created another gig for making business card...the problem is i only got 1 buyer request from my previous gig !! from new gig didn't get any buyer request 😭 is it normal? why I'm not getting any buyer request any advice??or it's my gig problem?? let me know please 

here is my gig  https://www.fiverr.com/s2/bda2ee77ba 😎 

Archived