What if I don't verify my account within 14 days? Will I be able to verify after 14 dyas?

rabyaankhan

Hi, I am a new seller (just some $'s left to become level one seller). I received a notification from fiverr to verify my account within 14 days if I don't do that I won't be able to receive new orders or withdraw my funds. I want to ask that what if I don't my verify my identity within 14 days, will I be able to verify after 14 days or my account will be restricted permanently? 

• Like 6

You should have verify the account within 14 days otherwise they will take any action. It will not take more than 2 minutes but remember some of accounts are hold due to the bad process of account verification. So before you do check YouTube videos so you will get a better solution. If the needed documents are not ready yet. Try to collect them. Best of luck. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, rabyaankhan said:

I'm 18 but I don't have my id card yet. Most probably it will take more than 15 days. For that time what should I do now?

Fiverr give us two more options, Driver's license, Passport. If you don't have this, then contact Fiverr support, if they can help you. 

• Like 1