I have not been receiving order

ifenna_writes

Hi ifenna_writes how are you hope you are doing great as a new seller you need to update your gigs according to fiverr policy and trends which will help you to boost your gigs to buyer try to be specific about your gig and work you are selling and try not to do something against the Fiverr policies.

Hope this will help you in getting more order 

Thanks

I would say, stay patient and while you are waiting for the orders to come, find a regular-main job where you can earn enough to pay the bills and food, so you will not rely on your side hustle(fiverr income). Your side hustle can allow you to test your business ideas and build clients without the stress of having to earn a lot of money in a short time. Those clients and business lessons can then provide you with a ready-made gig should times get hard and you find yourself suddenly free of your day job.

Best of luck in the future!

5 hours ago, ifenna_writes said:

What must I do guys, in order to be receiving orders, because I have not been receiving order for about a month now and I don't feel good about it, help me guys please please please help me please

Could it be that your gigs aren't original enough? I checked out your first gig and the description was copied from a level 2 seller. Now, for many niches I'd say, okay, some people can't come up with the right words to say (although even then, plagarism is nasty... but you are a writer. 

Even if you have permission (to use other people's descriptions...) I genuinely don't think it's the right think to do....

You could send offers to buyer requests you can do well to increase your chances of orders.

You could check your gigs are as accurate as possible. eg. in 2 of your writing gigs you write "i will" in each package description. In one writing gig you say ". so let me...". Those might reduce the chance of orders for writing.

Archived