Can I delete my current account and create a new one with the same email?

theahmguy

Hi there. So I recently had this issue with my account which I don't want since my account was created way back. And I was wondering if I can delete my current account and use the same email to recreate the account in order to reset my username. If possible, then do I have to wait for a cooldown or something or can I create one using the same email instantly. Please do let me know. Thanks!

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, surajkartha said:

Sure, just change the email within your existing account, then delete the account, open another account with the old email + new username. 

For more information you can refer: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050222673-How-do-I-change-my-username

Right, but change the email into what exactly. The email THIS account is having. I want to reuse this same email as a new account after deactivating this account. If you are asking to change the email of this account first. Does this mean I need to use a different, a new email in this account other than the current one in order to use my current one in a new account?

• Like 4