I didn't get my funds

zubi946

I had already one Payoneer account but I didn't know that we can only create only one Payoneer with a single identity

☹️☹️
What did I do?
I had some funds in my Fiverr account. I choose (Fiverr->payoneer->bank) transaction option. during the process, I was asked to make a new Payoneer while I could connect my old Payoneer but I didn't, I just created another Payoneer on different gmail and attached the same bank account, having made the new Payoneer with the same identity I transferred my funds in that new payoneer account.

☹️

What happened after the transaction? 
funds have been deducted from my Fiverr account 
I never received a confirmation message from Fiverr but they, however, say that your funds have been successfully transferred to Payoneer. I didn't receive any message from Payoneer about the transaction either.

NOW
when I try to sign in to the payoneer account in which I transferred money, to see if I receive any funds, It says, this account has been restricted or blocked so that means I can't access that account in which I transferred my funds and connected my bank account with...

QUESTIONS 
Where are my funds now?
what is the solution?
is there still any possibility to receive the funds into my bank account within 7 days?
What do I need to do?

Thanks ❤️
Please help me in that regard, I'm kinda disappointed!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Hello.

I am so sorry you are facing this issue, but my advice would be to contact the Payoneer Customer Support to see what might have happened. You can always contact Fiverr Customer Support at support@fiverr.com and they will be happy to help you to resolve this issue quickly. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 4

Just now, Lena said:

Hello.

I am so sorry you are facing this issue, but my advice would be to contact the Payoneer Customer Support to see what might have happened. You can always contact Fiverr Customer Support at support@fiverr.com and they will be happy to help you to resolve this issue quickly. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks Lena, I just contacted fiverr support they told me to contact payoneer support. Let's see!

18 hours ago, ajaysoni729 said:

Your funds are transferred from Fiverr's end. Payoneer is responsible for this now. Therefore, please contact Payoneer support. You can contact them even without logging into your account. 

what should I ask to them?
I don't have the account in which I transferred the funds... Im too confusedd... i don't even have any confirmation message form fiverr if my funds have been transferred...I"m thinking to disable my this account and create a new on.

3 hours ago, zubi946 said:

I"m thinking to disable my this account and create a new on

Don't mess around with new accounts.

Keep calm, collect evidences and information about the fund's transfer THEN write an email to Payoneer Customer Service explaining what happened.

• Like 1