How do we ask a buyer to leave us a review?

dearcreativeart

Question

6 answers to this question

Asking for review and manipulating the buyer's mind is not allowed, and you may get a warning or even a ban. However, you can give a neutral reminder asking for the review while submitting the delivery. Please note that never ask for the review separately. It may also trigger the buyer, and he may feel irritating that you're asking for a review, and he may end up sending a negative review, even if he liked your work.

You can write a message like this,

• If you think I have done an excellent job per your requirements, please don't forget to share your experience by leaving feedback.
  • Feedback is essential for improving my services and my freelancing career, so I would appreciate it if you leave feedback for me.

Note: Never ask for a good rating or five-star rating. Also, this is my personal point of view and use it at your own risk. I will not be liable if anything wrong happens.

6 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

Asking for review and manipulating the buyer's mind is not allowed, and you may get a warning or even a ban. However, you can give a neutral reminder asking for the review while submitting the delivery. Please note that never ask for the review separately. It may also trigger the buyer, and he may feel irritating that you're asking for a review, and he may end up sending a negative review, even if he liked your work.

You can write a message like this,

• If you think I have done an excellent job per your requirements, please don't forget to share your experience by leaving feedback.
  • Feedback is essential for improving my services and my freelancing career, so I would appreciate it if you leave feedback for me.

Note: Never ask for a good rating or five-star rating. Also, this is my personal point of view and use it at your own risk. I will not be liable if anything wrong happens.

Even this can lead to an account restriction or ban. Dont ever do this. Rather provide excellent services and let your ability do the talking. 

7 hours ago, dearcreativeart said:

Hi everyone,
I've sold my services 7 times, but 5 people didn't leave me a review. Even though they said they were satisfied with the results. What's the best way to get them to leave a review? Thank you. Jonk

The answer is simple - you don't.

Archived