Order Cancelation (affected on OCR).

shajib222

Hi, My name is shajib from Bangladesh,

I am a new seller, app UI/Print Designer, has started my journey from couple of month ago. I have completed 6 projects and in recent project i were hired and delivered time was 24 hours. I was unable to start the project. Within the time, i informed that i am on short tour please extend a day. but the project was emergency. The client canceled with a reason: seller unable to meet the deadline. In result OCR goes down to 67% and today again down to 50%. How can i improve OCR? Do you have any suggestion regarding this.

Interesting things is, client just asked, Is i am available to do that project 😞 .

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

On 11/2/2021 at 7:27 AM, shajib222 said:

Hi, My name is shajib from Bangladesh,

I am a new seller, app UI/Print Designer, has started my journey from couple of month ago. I have completed 6 projects and in recent project i were hired and delivered time was 24 hours. I was unable to start the project. Within the time, i informed that i am on short tour please extend a day. but the project was emergency. The client canceled with a reason: seller unable to meet the deadline. In result OCR goes down to 67% and today again down to 50%. How can i improve OCR? Do you have any suggestion regarding this.

Interesting things is, client just asked, Is i am available to do that project 😞 .

Dear brother,

Order cancellation is a very bad thing, it loses gig rank. Delivery rating is calculated from the previous sixty days, So different days will look different. Don't worry, it will be fixed in the next 60 days. But make sure the order is never canceled

• Like 2