Did anyone join seller plus program, and what are your experiences?

aleksandra06

I love it. As soon as I heard about it I wanted in, and when I got my invite I snapped it up straight away. You get so much in return for the small price you pay. I look forward to monthly meetings with my Seller Plus manager (more than worth the cost itself), the coupons you get to give to Fiverr buyers are fantastic and have been used by many of my Fiverr buyers, and the advanced stats are also extremely valuable. If I were you I wouldn't hesitate, just do it. You can always cancel if you're unhappy, but for me it's worth the fee five times over.

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, callyofficial said:

I love it. As soon as I heard about it I wanted in, and when I got my invite I snapped it up straight away. You get so much in return for the small price you pay. I look forward to monthly meetings with my Seller Plus manager (more than worth the cost itself), the coupons you get to give to Fiverr buyers are fantastic and have been used by many of my Fiverr buyers, and the advanced stats are also extremely valuable. If I were you I wouldn't hesitate, just do it. You can always cancel if you're unhappy, but for me it's worth the fee five times over.

Are those meetings video calls or are they messages? And did you see increase in your orders since you joined?

• Like 10

Video calls. And yes my orders have increased and I've also become a TRS since joining. But joining Fiverr Seller Plus shouldn't be seen as a way to increase your orders. Seller Plus is there to guide you and give you insight into the improvements you can make. You still need to put in the same amount of hard work to achieve the increased sales, you'll just have a better understanding of how to do this.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, callyofficial said:

Video calls. And yes my orders have increased and I've also become a TRS since joining. But joining Fiverr Seller Plus shouldn't be seen as a way to increase your orders. Seller Plus is there to guide you and give you insight into the improvements you can make. You still need to put in the same amount of hard work to achieve the increased sales, you'll just have a better understanding of how to do this.

Great, thank you so much for the advice!

• Like 10

40 minutes ago, sabihakhadiza64 said:

i am not joining. how can i join?

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017140717-Seller-Plusoverview?segment=seller

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4404977038481-Seller-Plus---Waiting-list?segment=seller

26 minutes ago, callyofficial said:

And yes my orders have increased and I've also become a TRS since joining.

Me too!

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 10:58 AM, anisocialmarket said:

The only problem I have with this program is that there isn't much availability of success managers! You literally need to wait a month for the next appointment!

A half hour appointment once a month for $29, not to mention all the other perks you get is more than reasonable. If they had to give up more time than this, I'm sure the price would increase. Also if you use the time wisely I think this is plenty. I take notes throughout the month for any questions I have, any problems I encounter, then with each meeting I run through my notes and get valuable advice back. I then get a month to implement all the suggestions and tips I've picked up, then repeat. For me this is perfect.