can I share namecheap/hostgator/godaddybluehost etc affiliate link in Fiverr with my clients?

tohidul_pappu

Question

Hello ,

Hope you're well.

So many time my clients need to know which hosting server company will be better and I just sent the link of namecheap, hostgator,bluehost,godaddy,siteground etc.But If I create a affiliate program from this hosting company and try to give to my clients and they will buy then I will get some money from hosting companies.
But I've a confusion. Is it possible or is it against fiverr.

I don't know is fiverr allow this for share my affilate link with my buyer.

Please help me.

• Like 8

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, tohidul_pappu said:

Hello ,

Hope you're well.

So many time my clients need to know which hosting server company will be better and I just sent the link of namecheap, HostGator, Bluehost, GoDaddy, siteground etc. But If I create a affiliate program from this hosting company and try to give to my clients and they will buy then I will get some money from hosting companies.
But I've a confusion. Is it possible or is it against fiverr.

I don't know is fiverr allow this for share my affiliate link with my buyer.

Please help me.

Hello tohidul_pappu,

First of all, fiverr.com is not a marketing tool or marketing company. Where you do your affiliate marketing. When the conversation is with the client. Then client, which company's hosting is better? That may question you.  In that case you him. You can write the name of one or more hosting companies that you think are good.

I personally suggest not to promote affiliate links. Because this creates a negative impression of the client towards you. 

By clicking on your link the client has no link to have your contact information or any spam malware or damage Tools. Then you can send that link to the client. I recommend again: To keep myself safe, I think you should get out of this kind of problem.

Thank You My Dear 💖tohidul_pappu💖

Edited by instagram_art
  • Like 6

On 10/18/2021 at 5:26 PM, seo_sima said:

This topic was very valuable.

42 minutes ago, instagram_art said:

Hello tohidul_pappu,

First of all, fiverr.com is not a marketing tool or marketing company. Where you do your affiliate marketing. When the conversation is with the client. Then client, which company's hosting is better? That may question you.  In that case you him. You can write the name of one or more hosting companies that you think are good.

I personally suggest not to promote affiliate links. Because this creates a negative impression of the client towards you. 

By clicking on your link the client has no link to have your contact information or any spam malware or damage Tools. Then you can send that link to the client. I recommend again: To keep myself safe, I think you should get out of this kind of problem.

Thank You My Dear 💖tohidul_pappu💖

I think that's important. Thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1