Has anyone ever been given a second chance after being suspended?

davidtiankr

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your understanding in my posting of this topic. 

As you can imagine, I feel sick to my stomach about losing my account.

I understand that what I did was wrong, and I understand that ignorance is not an excuse. I've apologized to Fiverr for misunderstanding the terms of service, and I proactively canceled two orders, at my expense, for a gig that was against Fiverr's TOS.

I sent them a very sincere and what I believe is mature message acknowledging what I did wrong, what I did to correct it, and that if the team graciously gives me another chance, that the same mistake will never happen again. 

Fiverr is, of course, well within their rights to ban my account permanently if they choose.

But in the case of a temporary suspension, has there ever been a case in which a user apologized and promised to not repeat the same error that Fiverr gave one more chance? 

Thank you so much. 

• Like 2

If have got a temporary suspension, that means your account will e reviewed by Fiverr safety and security team, if you have violated any major rules or not. If not then they will return back your account. And if you violate a section of rules which needs to be followed, they will give you a warning strike and will return back your account (this scenario happen most of the time).

Remember Fiverr trust and safety team is so aware about their rules and regulations and they strictly requested everyone to respect it and follow it properly. So, your account will only be permanently down when you will broke any of their major TOS rules. And if this happen; the permanent termination of account, your account cant be recovered any ways. But if you have any earning in your account or any ongoing order, they will give you a specific link to withdraw them or deliver the order on time, but wont return back your account.

So, the best way to work on Fiverr is respect Fiverr rules, respect everyone and work.. 

• Like 2