Can we use canva app for editing?

designernoor

300808111_ScreenShot2021-10-31at11_53_35AM.thumb.png.fdd99c6034ec44ed73a280e72a9ce098.png

1 hour ago, designernoor said:

Hello everyone can we use canva app for editing customer orders if is there any issue to use plzz let me know.

1 hour ago, wp_sourov said:

obviously.

53 minutes ago, tamimh1114 said:

Yes you can

If you read Canva's TOS they do not allow you to use Canva for resale. It is for personal use only. So if you use it you are breaking Canva's TOS and Fiverr's rule about breaking 3rd party TOS. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 7
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

On 10/31/2021 at 1:34 PM, vickiespencer said:

If you read Canva's TOS they do not allow you to use Canva for resale. It is for personal use only. So if you use it you are breaking Canva's TOS and Fiverr's rule about breaking 3rd party TOS. 

Ok thanks ☺️

On 11/1/2021 at 2:01 AM, pchakrabortty said:

As far as i know Fiverr TOS don't support reselling canva contents. you please better do a lill research about it as- if Fiverr don't allow it, your account might get in to trouble.

Yes that's why I ask thanks

On 10/31/2021 at 12:48 PM, theratypist said:

It depends on what kind of work you are doing. It would be odd to use Canva to make a logo because you can't do trademarks, but to make social media posts for your client that would be fine. 

https://www.canva.com/help/article/trademarks-logo 

Yes I just do for ads and business card or book cover design that's it..it's fine to edit these one??

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, designernoor said:

Yes I just do for ads and business card or book cover design that's it..it's fine to edit these one??

I am not a designer so it would be best you contact Customer Support of Fiverr and Canva for this. It is best that you get their official answer. The forum cannot give you an official answer because we are just sellers and buyers.

This is the closest answer I have found:

https://www.canva.com/help/article/licenses-copyright-commercial-use?query=selling designs

What’s allowed?

• Use our content in a Canva design, for personal or commercial use.
  • You can use our content in marketing or social media, or even sell merchandise without restrictions.
  • Upload customized Canva designs on Print on Demand (PoD) sites.
  • Don’t sell, redistribute, or take credit for unaltered media provided through Canva.
  • You can’t trademark designs with stock media, so be careful using it in logos.

Copyright ownership of a Canva design

In relation to who owns the copyright to a design made in Canva, this depends on its composition. Generally speaking, if you’re the creator of an original design, you’re also its copyright holder. However, if you’ve incorporated third-party works (e.g. stock media from the Canva library) into your design, your ownership of it will depend on those third-party rights.

Canva gives you non-exclusive licenses to use various ingredients in your designs, including photos, graphics, videos, fonts, and music.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1