Remove Gig and affect review

sujon10khan

1 minute ago, sujon10khan said:

Are you sure?

Yes, the question has been asked on the Fiverrr Forum many times. Please read my answer above I added to it. Plus, if you are trying to remove the 4.9 average that appears under your profile image it will not help change that average. 4.9 is not a bad score. I once did 650 orders for a TRS writer and his average was always 4.9 and he got several orders a day.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

If you remove a gig, the reviews stay. Only the gig is gone.  Why would you want to remove any of your gigs?  I see you have two with a 4.9 review average, however removing them will not improve your overall average.

I am not want to improving it I just want to publish my new gig and want to remove the unsold gig... That's why I want to know clear declaration dear

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Yes, the question has been asked on the Fiverrr Forum many times. Please read my answer above I added to it. Plus, if you are trying to remove the 4.9 average that appears under your profile image it will not help change that average. 4.9 is not a bad score. I once did 650 orders for a TRS writer and his average was always 4.9 and he got several orders a day.

Thank you for your valuable answer

• Like 1