Did not get the Top rated Badge

sawoda_sumi_29

Question

Hi fiverr community, I am so happy that i am a member of this community. Because of work i did not had much time to spend here. But i love to spend time here so i came back when i got some time. I have question to fiverr community leaders . What do you saw in a seller account for giving the Top rated badge? I did all requirements Fulfill in last year 2020. which is recommended by fiverr. But still I did not get My dream  Badge. When I asked for it in Support they answer me that you are providing it. So my question is what criteria depends to get it?. I am working on label and packaging design. I did 860+ work. 682+ positive review. 41k+ enrings. My gig always be in first page. every month I do at least 20-25 orders. My average selling price above of 60+. no cancelation. so what else do you need to give a Top rated badge to me? I am really looking for your answer. Thank you so much for your time.

Sawoda Sumi

Level 2 seller

• Like 40
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

21 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, alphagev said:

@bayezid_pro& @goutomroy100@goutomroy100 did you at least read what the OP was asking? I don't think so.

Anyway, @sawoda_sumi_29 as far as I know, Top Rated Sellers are hand picked by Fiverr. Personally I don't know what particular aspects they are looking for. So my suggestion is to keep up the good work and don't mind about the status

Thank you for your reply. But you know we all have a goal to our hard work. when you did not get appreciation for your hard work, its demotivate you to keep up the work. My dream to get that badge. don't know how and when they will give it.

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 2

22 minutes ago, sawoda_sumi_29 said:

when you did not get appreciation for your hard work, its demotivate you

I understand, but you're on an international platform competing with thousand sellers and, as I said, a team handpicking sellers with stellar performance. Don't give up and value yourself and your work 🙂

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, mohiuddinmehedi said:

Top rated badges are selected manually by Fiverr. It depends a lot on luck. After completing all the requirements, a lot of seller doesn’t get top rated badge.

So why they set up a criteria for Top rated badge? they should take it away and just tell you have to believe in Luck.

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, mohiuddinmehedi said:

It depends a lot on luck. 

Luck is a very teeny tiny part of getting the TRS badge. Fiverr analyzes the profile of each seller that qualifies for TRS. They do not open a search page, close their eyes and say,  "Who will be the lucky one today?" and touch one of the gig images on a page.

@sawoda_sumi_29 I suggest you look at the advice Fiverr gives for creating gig images. If I were a buyer looking at only your gig images, I would have no idea about what you sell. Many buyers do not take the time to look at the writing underneath the image.

Fiverr's Image advice; ⬇️

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts?segment=seller

2 hours ago, sawoda_sumi_29 said:

My gig always be in first page. e

When I searched under label design, you did not appear on the first 3 pages. 🤔 Remember, where you appear in the search if fluid, which means it changes constantly. When I search for my gigs I will usually find them on the first page too. However, that is not where my friends find them if I ask them to search.  😉

• Like 12
  • Up 5

2 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Luck is a very teeny tiny part of getting the TRS badge. Fiverr analyzes the profile of each seller that qualifies for TRS. They do not open a search page, close their eyes and say,  "Who will be the lucky one today?" and touch one of the gig images on a page.

@sawoda_sumi_29 I suggest you look at the advice Fiverr gives for creating gig images. If I were a buyer looking at only your gig images, I would have no idea about what you sell. Many buyers do not take the time to look at the writing underneath the image.

Fiverr's Image advice; ⬇️

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360016244757-Gig-Images-Dos-and-Donts?segment=seller

When I searched under label design, you did not appear on the first 3 pages. 🤔 Remember, where you appear in the search if fluid, which means it changes constantly. When I search for my gigs I will usually find them on the first page too. However, that is not where my friends find them if I ask them to search.  😉

Thanks for your great reply. But if you search some other tags you will find it. You can search for product label, cbd label, packaging design. In some category my gig is fiverr choice too. So I asking to search again and let me know about my gig image. Thanks again.

• Like 12

Posted (edited)
On 10/31/2021 at 9:12 PM, sawoda_sumi_29 said:

Thanks, I always doing it. But just wanted to know what they want in the seller. anyone can't answer this question.

The issue is no one knows the exact way to be a TRS, considering that it's manually picked. Even if someone knows for sure how to be a Top Rated Seller, they won't be sharing it with the world because that means more competition. There are many great sellers who have been here for years and they don't receive the badge despite fulfilling all the requirements. Yet they do just fine growing their business here without the badge. If you actually do a great work as you claim to be and can beat thousands of competitors out there statistically, I'm sure Fiverr will notice and give what you deserve. Learn to be more grateful and work with what you have. There are many sellers who wish they were in your position, gaining clients and even manage to reach level 2.

Edited by kevindwren
  • Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1