1-3 years was fully separate on Fiverr, how could I get an order or buyer response.

ashraf5656

Question

My Fiverr account age is 5 years. this account creates 2016. the first aspect I am doing three works and I got 3 five star reviews. in the middle 1-3 years I did not have any work fully have separate on Fiverr. recently 4-5 months I try to be active on Fiverr. my Fiverr account has three gigs.
why do not come to any impression, any click, any SMS? I do not know, Whether there is a problem with this account. now, how could I get an order or buyer response.

7 answers to this question

There is no particular technique in order to get an account started, wether it needs to be started for the first time or to be started AGAIN. The tips are the usual, advertise yourself on social platform and among your acquaintances, try and comply with Fiverr rules, deliver high quality work, answer messages ASAP and so on.

4 hours ago, samus_x said:

There is no particular technique in order to get an account started, wether it needs to be started for the first time or to be started AGAIN. The tips are the usual, advertise yourself on social platform and among your acquaintances, try and comply with Fiverr rules, deliver high quality work, answer messages ASAP and so on.

Thanks for your information 

Archived