Why my gig is not appear at search result?

mridul19963

52 minutes ago, mridul19963 said:

Recently, I changed my gig photos. After that, I search with the specific keywords in the search bar but couldn't find my gig. How can I solve this issue?

Best Regards,

💌 First you need to see if your gig is active. If are active. Then you don't have to do anything. Everything will be fixed automatically.

If not active then you need to apply.

How to check if your gig is active?

ans: See how I sent seven photos from number one to number seven.

Photo number seven has my gig active. If your gig looks like this then you don’t have to do anything. And in photo number 7 where my gig is showing active. If your gig is not active here. Then you have to apply.

Write a very simple message. Tell them where your gig is not active

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_10.png

1 hour ago, mridul19963 said:

Recently, I changed my gig photos. After that, I search with the specific keywords in the search bar but couldn't find my gig. How can I solve this issue?

When you change something, your Gig will be removed from the search results for a short period of time whist the Trust and Safety team evaluate and approve your new photo's.

50 minutes ago, rowsonara1000 said:

but not changing is best

This is a bizarre mentality to have.

So everyone is supposed to never change anything at all on their Gigs? How are you supposed to improve and grow as a seller if you never change anything?

Being scared to try new things and never changing anything to do with your Gig because it will be removed for a short while is a mindset that will get you nowhere.

14 hours ago, instagram_art said:

💌 First you need to see if your gig is active. If are active. Then you don't have to do anything. Everything will be fixed automatically.

Photo number seven has my gig active. If your gig looks like this then you don’t have to do anything. And in photo number 7 where my gig is showing active. If your gig is not active here. Then you have to apply.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_10.png

Thanks for assist me.

8 hours ago, mridul19963 said:

Thanks for assist me.

22 hours ago, joshnadin said:

This is a bizarre mentality to have.

So everyone is supposed to never change anything at all on their Gigs? How are you supposed to improve and grow as a seller if you never change anything?

Being scared to try new things and never changing anything to do with your Gig because it will be removed for a short while is a mindset that will get you nowhere.

💖It was very important💖

On 10/30/2021 at 5:17 PM, instagram_art said:

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_10.png

This topic was very helpful

Archived