Not Getting New Orders

vetriyad

Hi friends,

I'm an email deliverability & email marketing consultant. Also a level-2 seller. Previously every month I received 10 to 25+ orders, but last month I have received only 1 new order. I don't know what happen with my profile. All clients were satisfied and leave 5 star reviews.

Can anyone suggest me anything?

Kind regards

vetriyad

• Like 14
  • Sad 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Friends,

It was not hard to reach level-2. Because when I have started, there were not many skilled people in my categories. So I had a monopoly that's why I reached level 2 easily.

I think we all can use this technique. I'm working in the email deliverability & email marketing consultancy field. Now I'm watching in Text Message Marketing, it has a huge opportunity for the new sellers.

Kind regards

Riyad

• Like 4

• 7 months later...

I recently I have started my own email marketing agency named InboxHujur, I'm a level-2 seller and both buying and selling from Fiverr. I just want to know can I mention about my email marketing agency when the contact information is available in public on online?? 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 6/2/2022 at 6:06 PM, vetriyad said:

I recently I have started my own email marketing agency named InboxHujur, I'm a level-2 seller and both buying and selling from Fiverr. I just want to know can I mention about my email marketing agency when the contact information is available in public on online??

I really wouldn't. I know some businesses have a presence on Fiverr but the ones I've spoken to are using different names. Someone who has an agency and is selling on Fiverr could probably give you a better response. The thing is, Fiverr could see this as an attempt to get clients off of Fiverr. If so, you're account is at serious risk. Why would you mention your company anyway? 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 4:10 AM, smashradio said:

I really wouldn't. I know some businesses have a presence on Fiverr but the ones I've spoken to are using different names. Someone who has an agency and is selling on Fiverr could probably give you a better response. The thing is, Fiverr could see this as an attempt to get clients off of Fiverr. If so, you're account is at serious risk. Why would you mention your company anyway? 

Thanks, but just mentioning position?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, vetriyad said:

Thanks, but just mentioning position?

I would reach out to support before I mention the company name. Position and company type should be ok. But mentioning the name could have implications for your account, so before you do anything, make sure you've cleared it with support. That way, you should be safe. 

• Like 7

• 2 months later...

This can happen for various reasons and most of the time is because the buyer isn't aware of Fiverr's TOS. So the best you can do is politely indicate that the TOS forbids any form of outside communication and any tool you may need for developing the project you can find it within Fiverr. 

Edited by shalock
  • Like 5

This can change for varied reasons and the max of the moment is because the buyer is not mindful of Fiverr's TOS. therefore the elegant you can do is politely indicate that the TOS forbids any form of outside communication and any tool you may need for unfolding the design you can detect it within Fiverr.

• Like 5

On 6/13/2022 at 2:32 AM, smashradio said:

I would reach out to support before I mention the company name. Position and company type should be ok. But mentioning the name could have implications for your account, so before you do anything, make sure you've cleared it with support. That way, you should be safe. 

Thanks a lot for your answer. It was really helpful.

• Like 2