How to make your sales more?

designernoor

most importantly have much patience and do every day above expert advice don’t loose hope just stay calm one day you will got you first order

fiverr.com 98311829715d11ba38bd8d70803e7941f3844534.jpg

farhanqamer's public profile on Fiverr

I am a Professional Web Graphic Designer Computer Hardware and Networking ProfessionalNetworking and System Administrator SEO Expert and Web Developer

Posting a reply with a link to your profile is considered as spam.

It’s not easy.

But keep being active on the forum here. Find other forums in your niche.

Also, launch your own blog/vlog with regular posts about your niche with links back to Fiverr.

Once you have several posts, you can take advantage of the mass number of SEO/content marketing gigs on Fiverr to get more traffic to your blog/vlog.

Have you guys noticed that in the buyers’ request section, there are actually more of sellers request?

Have you guys noticed that in the buyers’ request section, there are actually more of sellers request?

I think they are wrong and not aware of this section. 😦

I think they are wrong and not aware of this section. 😦

I think they are fool and not aware of this section. 😦

Let’s not call people “fools”. They may be wrong, yes, but I’m pretty sure name-calling isn’t the right way to respond to this here on the forums. 😉

Let’s not call people “fools”. They may be wrong, yes, but I’m pretty sure name-calling isn’t the right way to respond to this here on the forums. 😉

Thanks for letting me about that. I have edited my reply but I’m not sure. How did I use name-calling ?? 🙂

I have edited my reply but I’m not sure. How did I use name-calling ??

Like I said:

Let’s not call people “fools”.

• 3 years later...
10 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It is a niche, but a niche that could bring good money none the less.

Whom are you targeting with that service? Who is your target audience? Where are your patterns will be used? 

My pattern can use on website background..I can make geometric designs, food pattern for cafe, restaurants,cartoon etc and tell me how to target audience.. like I share my gig on social media as well..

6 minutes ago, designernoor said:

on website background.

People wouldn’t just go and order pattern for a website background. They either already have a brand pattern designed by their brand identity designer or they would just buy background from a stock website. 

7 minutes ago, designernoor said:

I can make geometric designs,

That is just a style

7 minutes ago, designernoor said:

food pattern for cafe, restaurants

For menus? For wallpapers? Where restaurants will be using those patterns? And most likely they already have they brand designs and patterns plus it’s still pandemic and a lot of restaurants are still closed or trying to cope with the restrictions. 

8 minutes ago, designernoor said:

tell me how to target audience.

Think of the things that are booming right now and think from a buyer prospective and how they would use your patterns 

33 minutes ago, designernoor said:

tell me how can I get order on my new gig pattern design because there is no buyer who have post a request on this topic😒

Instead of spending your time looking for buyer requests for your niche, focus that time on ensuring buyers are coming to you.

I've had a brief look at your pattern design Gig, and things could be improved upon. You could try brushing up on the English a little, the spelling and sentence structure needs some tweaking. Your Gig images could be better too, try adding in some text on your first Gig image that will catch the buyers attention and give a very brief overview of what you're offering.

Also, according to your Gig, your main key selling point of why buyers should choose you are "friendly communication", "fast delivery" and "money back guarantee".
Instead of friendly communication, most buyers want effective communication. Especially if you want to appeal to English speaking demographics, this is again where brushing up on your English will help. If a buyer thinks they're going to have a hard time communicating, they won't order. Fast delivery is great, but most buyers want a quality service that exactly meets their needs, rather than it being super fast. As for the money back guarantee, this is a red flag for a lot of buyers. It's not showing that you respect yourself, your experience, and your time, and in turn buyers will not respect you. All buyers know that they're protected by Fiverr if something isn't right, so you don't need to let them know this, it tends to have the opposite effect of filling someone with confidence. The same goes for unlimited revisions, you're buying a one way ticket to a situation where buyers can exploit you and you have no recourse as you're literally saying you'll re-do it as many times as they want, for whatever reason they want.

The Gig description could also use some re-formatting. The use of bold in random places really takes away from the intended effect, and it could just do with looking a little tidier.
Plus, use the FAQ section to your advantage. Think of yourself as a potential buyer with no experience or knowledge in your niche, what kind of questions may you have?
Lastly, perhaps try some different metadata so buyers can find you easier. You currently have no orders, so it can't hurt changing something to see if you get a better result.

14 minutes ago, designernoor said:

I share my gig on social media as well..

Are you sharing your Gig on your own personal pages though? If so, this is definitely not where your target audience is.
The only people that will see your post, are your family and friends. If you're posting in groups, the only people that will see your posts are other desperate sellers who have no intention of buying your gig.

As @mariashtelle1said, it's important to find out where your target audience is.

To effectively use social media for marketing, you need to create dedicated business pages, design or pay a professional to create logo's and branding for your business, spend time creating engaging posts that people will interact with in terms of commenting, liking and sharing, so the posts will be pushed out to more people. You need to invest money into targeted ad's where you can really make sure your posts are being shown to your exact target demographic. There are many steps in marketing correctly, but sharing your Gig(s) on your personal pages, is not at all effective.

11 minutes ago, joshnadin said:

Instead of spending your time looking for buyer requests for your niche, focus that time on ensuring buyers are coming to you.

I've had a brief look at your pattern design Gig, and things could be improved upon. You could try brushing up on the English a little, the spelling and sentence structure needs some tweaking. Your Gig images could be better too, try adding in some text on your first Gig image that will catch the buyers attention and give a very brief overview of what you're offering.

Also, according to your Gig, your main key selling point of why buyers should choose you are "friendly communication", "fast delivery" and "money back guarantee".
Instead of friendly communication, most buyers want effective communication. Especially if you want to appeal to English speaking demographics, this is again where brushing up on your English will help. If a buyer thinks they're going to have a hard time communicating, they won't order. Fast delivery is great, but most buyers want a quality service that exactly meets their needs, rather than it being super fast. As for the money back guarantee, this is a red flag for a lot of buyers. It's not showing that you respect yourself, your experience, and your time, and in turn buyers will not respect you. All buyers know that they're protected by Fiverr if something isn't right, so you don't need to let them know this, it tends to have the opposite effect of filling someone with confidence. The same goes for unlimited revisions, you're buying a one way ticket to a situation where buyers can exploit you and you have no recourse as you're literally saying you'll re-do it as many times as they want, for whatever reason they want.

The Gig description could also use some re-formatting. The use of bold in random places really takes away from the intended effect, and it could just do with looking a little tidier.
Plus, use the FAQ section to your advantage. Think of yourself as a potential buyer with no experience or knowledge in your niche, what kind of questions may you have?
Lastly, perhaps try some different metadata so buyers can find you easier. You currently have no orders, so it can't hurt changing something to see if you get a better result.

Are you sharing your Gig on your own personal pages though? If so, this is definitely not where your target audience is.
The only people that will see your post, are your family and friends. If you're posting in groups, the only people that will see your posts are other desperate sellers who have no intention of buying your gig.

As @mariashtelle1said, it's important to find out where your target audience is.

To effectively use social media for marketing, you need to create dedicated business pages, design or pay a professional to create logo's and branding for your business, spend time creating engaging posts that people will interact with in terms of commenting, liking and sharing, so the posts will be pushed out to more people. You need to invest money into targeted ad's where you can really make sure your posts are being shown to your exact target demographic. There are many steps in marketing correctly, but sharing your Gig(s) on your personal pages, is not at all effective.

Thanks it's really helpful for me 😊

Archived