If you want to live in fiverr, you need to know

tanvir_samman20

Everyone's presence in the forum and cooperation with each other is very nice. Today, I will talk about some of Fiverr's restrictions. We all know more or less about it. But I am presenting it to you as much as I can. And it was created by combining different people's posts.

Media Related:

• s***e
  • Zoom
  • Google Meet
  • + Any Communication Methods

Some of the most common phrases:

• Outside of Fiverr
  • I work in other places besides Fiverr
  • + Any social media name

Social Media:

• Contact Number
  • WhatsApp
  • Facebook
  • Messenger
  • VOICEMAIL (Service Related but sometimes flagged)

Payment Related:

• Pay
  • Payment
  • PayPal
  • Payoneer
  • Bank Account
  • Money
  • Credit card details
  • TransferWise
  • + Any Payment Method Name or Details

You can't use any kind of currency symbol. Like as, $,¥,₹,€,¢,£

Other Marketplace-Related:

• Peopleperhour
  • Upwork
  • Freelancer
  • + Any Other Marketplace Name

Review or Rating Related:

• Reviews
  • Positive Rating
  • Positive / Negative Feedback
  • Five Star

Feedback can be said, but good or bad cannot be specified.
Say:

If you liked my service please leave feedback on the order. If you can mention my service quality and your experience then I would appreciate that.

Activities Related:

• Spamming
  • Empty / Parcial Delivery
  • Unprofessional Behavior

In many cases, your message may not be flagged. If you do this often, you may be caught on the day your profile comes up for manual verification.
So many people have passed 6 months / 2 years in such a way that you will not go. 
Because as soon as people pass, you can know, if the account is banned, no one will tell the reason. So try to stay inside the TOS.

Service-Related, If you want to exchange personal details for any reason, mention it in the message. And try to exchange on the Order Page, not in Inbox Message.

I will need the Phone Number & Mail Address to add it to the business card. (Order Page)

Please note: These details are needed for the service

Best of luck!

The issue of gig rank largely depends on a number of factors. When someone asks me, brother Gig is not being ranked. Then I ask him first of all, are you sending 10 buyer requests every day? Almost everyone has the same answer, I used to send it but now I don't. If I ask why not send? Then there is no benefit in replying.

Here comes another issue, how do we actually write the buyer request, or how the buyer will reply when sending the buyer request.

So, I will discuss that in the next episode.

Today, I will discuss whether to stop giving buyer requests? Does the buyer request actually work?

First of all, the buyer's request is the only easy way to reach the clients in an organic way. There are many more ways to find clients. But Fiverr has a beautiful system already in place for you and me to get our offers to the buyer.

If you understand that you can send buyer requests every day on Fiverr, then your chances of getting a job will increase many times. Now you don't get a job, no one knocked, so what's the point of wasting time just making a buyer request, right?

Of course, there are benefits. There is no such thing as "one lakh rupees even if an elephant dies, one lakh rupees even if it lives". Fiverr's buyer request is like that elephant. 

(Profit Number-1); Suppose you make 10 buyer requests in one day. So even if none of the 10 people give you a job, some of them will open your request. The gig's under-request will be visited by you or your profile. This will increase the click/impression of your profile. And if the click or impression increases, your gig will slowly come to the fore. And don't forget to compare the click/impression of your ID or gig share in other groups with this click/impression. 99% of those whose clicks increase your impression are sellers. From whom the probability of getting a job is less than 1%. And the clicks and impressions you get from this Fiverr are thanks to the buyer. And if you get 10 clicks from here, the chances of getting 1 job are very high. And since there is no possibility of getting work from the clicks and impressions that you get from different groups, Fiverr will think that your gig may be interesting but there is a problem somewhere in your gig, so people may click but do not order. Only then will your gig continue to go backward.

(Profit No. 2); One thing to keep in mind, Fiverr is smarter than you and me. Yeah, All that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like But isn't for me either. But the good things are that Fiverr understands more than we do. One thing to note is that when you use two IDs on a PC or two IDs with the same IP, the Fiverr captures today or tomorrow. Suppose again that you violated one of their rules in the message option of Fiverr, but Fiverr can also catch that. But they don't put 24/6 people to catch them. Their artificial intelligence is built in such a way that maximum tasks are done automatically. Yes, they do make final decisions or some other work manually. So Fiverr has so much intelligence, he doesn't know which ID is actually active every day and which ID is active with different tools. I'm not saying it's good or bad to be active with tools. I'm saying Fiverr understands who is actually working with Active RK Refresh with Just ID. And Fiverr has not strictly banned it till now. So whether you want to stay active using the tools is up to you. My point is, when you send 10 buyer requests every day, Fiverr will understand that you are actually active. And Fiverr's customer management team won't come to understand this. Fiverr's artificial intelligence can do that automatically. And in order to rank gig, it is very important to tell Fiverr that you are giving Fiverr time.
And when Fiverr sees that you are giving him time, you will see that Fiverr will also start giving you time. And once you have time, you can understand what can happen if you keep an eye on your surroundings.

Let me know if you understand the writing. And if you want the second episode, don't forget to let us know in the comment box.

Happy Freelancing 😊😊😊

Everyone's presence in the forum and cooperation with each other is very nice. Today, I will talk about some of Fiverr's restrictions. We all know more or less about it. But I am presenting it to you as much as I can. And it was created by combining different people's posts.

Media Related:

• s***e
  • Zoom
  • Google Meet
  • + Any Communication Methods

• Outside of Fiverr
  • + Any social media name

Social Media:

• Contact Number
  • WhatsApp
  • Facebook
  • Messenger
  • VOICEMAIL (Service Related but sometimes flagged)

Payment Related:

• Pay
  • Payment
  • PayPal
  • Payoneer
  • Bank Account
  • Money
  • Credit card details
  • TransferWise
  • + Any Payment Method Name or Details

You can't use any kind of currency symbol. Like as, $,¥,₹,€,¢,£

Other Marketplace-Related:

• Peopleperhour
  • Upwork
  • Freelancer
  • + Any Other Marketplace Name

Review or Rating Related:

• Reviews
  • Positive Rating
  • Positive / Negative Feedback
  • Five Star

Feedback can be said, but good or bad cannot be specified.
Say:

If you liked my service please leave feedback on the order. If you can mention my service quality and your experience then I would appreciate that.

Activities Related:

• Spamming
  • Empty / Parcial Delivery
  • Unprofessional Behavior

In many cases, your message may not be flagged. If you do this often, you may be caught on the day your profile comes up for manual verification.
So many people have passed 6 months / 2 years in such a way that you will not go. 
Because as soon as people pass, you can know, if the account is banned, no one will tell the reason. So try to stay inside the TOS.

Service-Related, If you want to exchange personal details for any reason, mention it in the message. And try to exchange on the Order Page, not in Inbox Message.

I will need the Phone Number & Mail Address to add it to the business card. (Order Page)

Please note: These details are needed for the service

Best of luck!

2 hours ago, tanvir_samman20 said:

• Outside of Fiverr
  • + Any social media name

The most common phrases, are "How do I rank my gig?" and "How to get sales?"

Kidding. I understand the intention of your post. These can all be read from the Terms of Service that people should understand and agree to when they sign up.

3 hours ago, tanvir_samman20 said:

The issue of gig rank largely depends on a number of factors. When someone asks me, brother Gig is not being ranked. Then I ask him first of all, are you sending 10 buyer requests every day? Almost everyone has the same answer, I used to send it but now I don't. If I ask why not send? Then there is no benefit in replying.

Firstly, the issue of Gig rank is not at all how you're perceiving it.
There is no such thing as a 'rank' or a 'first page' on Fiverr. 'Ranking' is a totally fluid concept for each buyer. Meaning that every buyer will see entirely different results based of a number of things. Their location, purchase history, average spend, plus numerous other factors come into consideration when Fiverr decides to display what Gigs, to what buyers.

Secondly, your obsession (and the obsession of a number of other people), with buyer requests, are not the way to develop on Fiverr and get your Gig(s) promoted to a wider audience. Your time can be much better spent than trawling through the desperate sea of what the buyer request section is.

3 hours ago, tanvir_samman20 said:

(Profit Number-1); Suppose you make 10 buyer requests in one day. So even if none of the 10 people give you a job, some of them will open your request. The gig's under-request will be visited by you or your profile. This will increase the click/impression of your profile. And if the click or impression increases, your gig will slowly come to the fore. And don't forget to compare the click/impression of your ID or gig share in other groups with this click/impression. 99% of those whose clicks increase your impression are sellers. From whom the probability of getting a job is less than 1%. And the clicks and impressions you get from this Fiverr are thanks to the buyer. And if you get 10 clicks from here, the chances of getting 1 job are very high. And since there is no possibility of getting work from the clicks and impressions that you get from different groups, Fiverr will think that your gig may be interesting but there is a problem somewhere in your gig, so people may click but do not order. Only then will your gig continue to go backward.

Whilst you do have something of a point that clicks and impressions are not beneficial unless those clicks and impressions convert into orders, what you're saying is not accurate. The fact that you state that 'your gig will continue to go backward' isn't really based of any factual information that you can quote. This just seems to be something that you've decided is a fact.

4 hours ago, tanvir_samman20 said:

(Profit No. 2); One thing to keep in mind, Fiverr is smarter than you and me. Yeah, All that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like But isn't for me either. But the good things are that Fiverr understands more than we do. One thing to note is that when you use two IDs on a PC or two IDs with the same IP, the Fiverr captures today or tomorrow. Suppose again that you violated one of their rules in the message option of Fiverr, but Fiverr can also catch that. But they don't put 24/6 people to catch them. Their artificial intelligence is built in such a way that maximum tasks are done automatically. Yes, they do make final decisions or some other work manually. So Fiverr has so much intelligence, he doesn't know which ID is actually active every day and which ID is active with different tools. I'm not saying it's good or bad to be active with tools. I'm saying Fiverr understands who is actually working with Active RK Refresh with Just ID. And Fiverr has not strictly banned it till now. So whether you want to stay active using the tools is up to you. My point is, when you send 10 buyer requests every day, Fiverr will understand that you are actually active. And Fiverr's customer management team won't come to understand this. Fiverr's artificial intelligence can do that automatically. And in order to rank gig, it is very important to tell Fiverr that you are giving Fiverr time.
And when Fiverr sees that you are giving him time, you will see that Fiverr will also start giving you time. And once you have time, you can understand what can happen if you keep an eye on your surroundings.

There is zero correlation to you being active, and the amount of exposure your Gig will receive.
It doesn't matter if that activity comes from an auto refresher, sending off buyer requests, or just using the platform. Being active or online will not benefit you, at all.
Again, you seem to have this issue where you've come to your own conclusion about this stating that Fiverr's internal systems detect this and then act accordingly. This is false. You have just again made this up without any evidence or factual information.
I don't understand why you're making these things up and then spreading this information without any data you can show anyone, evidence from absolutely anywhere, or reference from any source.

Archived