Jump to content
  • 0

Can not reply to a specific buyer. Time is running out!


soad_17
 Share

Question

Hi, I have received a message from a client a few minutes ago but I am not being able to reply to not from my mobile nor PC. I have tried to send multiple messages but no solution so far. 

Time is running out and I am afraid it will affect my response rate. I have attached a screenshot of the error, please review it and let me know what to do. Thank you.

P.S. I have hidden the usernames of my clients, so that their privacy don't get breached. 

Fiverr Problem.PNG

Edited by soad_17
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
43 minutes ago, soad_17 said:

from a client

So, this is someone you've worked with before? If not, then they are not your client, only a potential client.

That said, have you checked their profile to see if they're set to 'unavailable'? If so, then this is a known issue. Is the profile still there? If the profile is gone, then mark the message as spam, and that will negate the need to reply.

If the profile is there, and the message doesn't seem like spam, you might have to contact Customer Support. If they've provided a solution to 'unavailable' messages, I've not read it yet.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

So, this is someone you've worked with before? If not, then they are not your client, only a potential client.

That said, have you checked their profile to see if they're set to 'unavailable'? If so, then this is a known issue. Is the profile still there? If the profile is gone, then mark the message as spam, and that will negate the need to reply.

If the profile is there, and the message doesn't seem like spam, you might have to contact Customer Support. If they've provided a solution to 'unavailable' messages, I've not read it yet.

Thank you for your reply. It was my potential client, yes. 

Anyway, the issue is gone now, I can reply to him. I think it was a bug, I am just afraid that it may affect my response rate as they texted me 13h ago. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
16 minutes ago, soad_17 said:

I am just afraid that it may affect my response rate as they texted me 13h ago. 

I wouldn't worry too much if it was a one off. Fiverr takes an average response time, so if you have had lots of other quick responses and this was a one off it's unlikely to impact your rating

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, slt_100 said:

I wouldn't worry too much if it was a one off. Fiverr takes an average response time, so if you have had lots of other quick responses and this was a one off it's unlikely to impact your rating

Yeah, so the CS told me not to worry about it either as I have responded to the message within one day. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...