Change of background colour in 3D Mockup

mybodymysize

Hi. I ordered a gig which included 3D Mockup. The designer gave me the logo (3D Mockup) with a specific background. However, I am looking for that 3D Mockup on a plain white background. His reply is - "background/colours and effects are fixed that's the reason they are called 3d mock up". Am I asking too much to change background to plain white? I have already paid. I offered to pay more just to change the background but either I am not able to explain properly or he is not able to understand it. Please help me understand. Thanks.

32 minutes ago, mybodymysize said:

Hi. I ordered a gig which included 3D Mockup. The designer gave me the logo (3D Mockup) with a specific background. However, I am looking for that 3D Mockup on a plain white background. His reply is - "background/colours and effects are fixed that's the reason they are called 3d mock up". Am I asking too much to change background to plain white? I have already paid. I offered to pay more just to change the background but either I am not able to explain properly or he is not able to understand it. Please help me understand. Thanks.

Even mockups can be changed upto some extent, you need to put here what it was, So I can tell you If this can be changed or not. 

There is nothing like FIXED in mockups, they are available for free, they are editable in Photoshop and It takes a min or two in order to edit them.

1 hour ago, mybodymysize said:

I offered to pay more just to change the background but either I am not able to explain properly or he is not able to understand it

I think he understands it. However it looks like he is just using a mock up created by someone else and that mock up doesn’t have a layer to change the background. That’s why your seller can’t change it 

2 hours ago, jhallawalla said:

Even mockups can be changed upto some extent, you need to put here what it was, So I can tell you If this can be changed or not. 

There is nothing like FIXED in mockups, they are available for free, they are editable in Photoshop and It takes a min or two in order to edit them.

Thanks. This is the 3D mockup I received. I want the background to be changed to plain white. 

fit3dddd.jpg

Archived