How hard is actually to build a trading bot?

zanardi2

I see that the Buyer Requests section has a couple of times a day requests for building a trading bot, either for stocks or for cryptocurrency. A common trend is that the buyers want it in a couple of days and will pay under 100 euros for it, sometimes much less than that. A simple Google search shows that the price of a trading bot is much higher. However, although I teach programming and have programming experience, I never even tried to write a trading bot and this is why I am asking here, hoping for some answers: is it hard or easy to write a trading bot? And, the most important, are the buyers' requests feasible?

• Like 9

I'm not sure it's allowed. You could check with CS.

eg. in this link: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

Services that can pose financial risks for our users        

Do not offer or ask for:

• Services that require getting access to the buyer’s sensitive financial information.

• Opening, managing, or implementing changes in a financial account. 

• Providing loans.

• Trading signals or indicators.

So it might be against one of those rules.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I think it is little two little different things: trading signals often are scam, but trading bot, if you know what logic inside maybe interesting. 

@zanardi2 to develop trading bot is not difficult if you know programming. More difficult is to make it profitable on real market. 

There are also different programs to trading systems development (picture attached), but it is necessary to learn at least a few months how to do it with special methodology. 

Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 05.53.27.png

• Like 5

• 4 months later...

In light of one of my family members from Russia advising me not to invest in a bot that does not even work due to fake crypto trading bots everywhere, such as all that money going to Nigeria or other parts of Africa, I wondered, does it even work on you folks since one of my family members and my mother is still skeptical about that.    

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...