My GIGs are not getting rank !

mr_ponu

Question

5 answers to this question

🤏1. The gig stays in the ranks while the order is running and continues to grow.
So since your order comes low. 😷When ordering, take it for a long time. Talk to the buyer that, "I will submit your work but the order will take a little longer."

🤏2. And maybe another way, take one order in two steps. 🥰Suppose, your order rate is $100. You will receive $50+ $50 in two orders.
Make sure the buyer understands the matter and agrees with you sincerely. Do not harass the buyer under any circumstances. Submit the work within the specified time. But your order will continue. At the end time you will submit a file, the buyer will accept it. Talk like that.
Hope you understand. Thanks

Guest freelancerjabir
5 hours ago, mr_ponu said:

Friends,
I was out of work for 2/3 months after that my gigs was lost its rank .well no problem after tat i get some orders and getting good feedback so its still down ...Why its happening friends anyone can suggest me any solution ? Please

Then you can do gig marketing ! 

21 hours ago, mr_ponu said:

Friends,
I was out of work for 2/3 months after that my gigs was lost its rank .well no problem after tat i get some orders and getting good feedback so its still down ...Why its happening friends anyone can suggest me any solution ? Please

For Ranking GIGs You can follow these steps:

► Research more about your category of gig
► Select the best title & description
► give quality of attracted Thumbnail which buyer mind attracted
► research for getting top 5 keywords what you use title description and tag
► use the android app to be active 24/7 times
► connect with Fiverr form
► use skill tests to be more popular
► provide quality projects with on-time delivery
► try to provide the best description for regular ten buyer requests which help you to get orders easily
► Try t become a high-quality profile on Fiverr by getting a strong 5-star review on Fiverr

Archived