Hello fiverr forum, how are we today?

gajuseidi

HOLY SH*T!!!

Actually, several years ago there was this really "popular" spammer that posted this particular type of thread all over the forum.
Maybe some of the older forum-users might remember him.
I can't really remember the name, it was something like Hajibaba or Ajababa, something along that line, and it was telling us that
by calling this number you can get the love of your life, or your ex back.
At first it was annoying and we were asking the m-0ds to delete them right away, but after one point it started to get funny.
When the spamming stopped, I remember one seller saying something like "Oh the great Hajibaba, where have you gone!!??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

and we all got a good laugh. Some spams CAN be fun. Not the recent ones though...

I have to share this quote from La Haine because it really reflects how I feel about the forum these days:

"Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper? On his way down past each floor, he kept saying to reassure himself: So far so good -- so far so good -- so far so good. How you fall doesn't matter. It's how you land".

On 10/28/2021 at 4:50 AM, zeus777 said:

I can't really remember the name, it was something like Hajibaba or Ajababa, something along that line, and it was telling us that
by calling this number you can get the love of your life

Do you have that number? Asking for a friend. 😏

On 10/28/2021 at 4:50 AM, zeus777 said:

and we all got a good laugh. Some spams CAN be fun. Not the recent ones though...

For the record, I've seen these posts stay on the forum for 15 hours. There's no punchline to this never-ending joke, it just keeps on going.

On 10/28/2021 at 7:11 PM, alphagev said:

"Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper? On his way down past each floor, he kept saying to reassure himself: So far so good -- so far so good -- so far so good."

What a brilliant quote. In the context of fiverr forum, it would go on like this: "He kept falling... And falling... And falling... He never seemed to get closer to the ground no matter how long he fell. In the never-ending journey down to the ground, he just kept saying to himself: So far so good."

Archived