Help Post! My profile is down! How to rank my profile again and get more order from Fiverr?

seodesign3

My profile is down! How to rank my profile again and get more order from Fiverr?

• What should I do to rank my profile?
  • Two orders have been canceled. What should I do now?
  • Now what if I get orders from regular Fiverr?

Is there a solution? Let's get the right advice.

Thanks.

seodesign3

On 10/19/2021 at 2:37 AM, seodesign3 said:

My profile is down!

Down where? I didn't know profiles could move from place to place.

How to rank my profile again

You can't, because there is no such thing as a set rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr works.

[how can I] get more order from Fiverr?

You can do the same things you did to earn the orders you've already gained.

Two orders have been canceled. What should I do now?

You can stop canceling orders. Eventually -- after 60 days -- those already-canceled orders will fall out of your current 60-day metrics.

Now what if I get orders from regular Fiverr?

Then you have something to celebrate. 

2 minutes ago, instagram_art said:

I think you need to increase your online activity. And gigs need to be shared on various social media. (Without spamming) Everything will be fine after receiving 1 to 2 orders later. And if there is any loss in the ranking of the profile as a result of the order being canceled. Then it will be fixed automatically after 60 days.

Which Platform to share my Gig? (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) these can be shared without?

On 10/19/2021 at 12:07 PM, seodesign3 said:

My profile is down! How to rank my profile again and get more order from Fiverr?

• What should I do to rank my profile?
  • Two orders have been canceled. What should I do now?
  • Now what if I get orders from regular Fiverr?

Is there a solution? Let's get the right advice.

Stay focused and don't lose motivation.

I've also seen many ups and downs, and everyone sees them. On this 15th, I lost my Level 1 badge and got demoted because three orders were cancelled in a row. One client placed all these three orders, and because of a bad experience with him, I decided to cancel all his orders because he was very rude. Everything was going very smooth, but all of a sudden, in an hour, my order completion rate went down to 86% and I lost my badge. My account analytics, impressions, conversation rate and, of course, number of orders went almost zero.

But I stayed motivated and kept my grip and hold on my account, and now clients are getting back and slowly and steady, my account ratings are going up. And I hope that on the following 15th, I will be back again on Level 1. If your account ratings are down just because of your latest order cancellations, then changing the title, description or gig images are not going to work because the problem doesn't lie in your gig, as you were doing great before those cancellations. Just stay focused, approach clients by 'buyer requests' section and try to get some orders. After getting 3-4 orders, everything will be back at normal like before.

One tip: You may lower your pricing for a few days, as right now, instead of focusing on the revenue, you should be focusing on getting the orders and revive your account. By reducing the pricing a little bit, it may be easy for you to get orders.

Archived