My Account Is Restricted, buyer ask me to send discord

ningengames

Hello, My fiverr account is under review , a buyer asked me to send my discord, which i denied, and he also placed order of 100$ and demands 1000$ work, i am a game developer, and when i said you have to increase budget, he said i will contact fiverr else you do my work, i reported his message and on next hour my account is restricted, any chance to get it back?

thanks

Restricted

The account is partially disabled.
The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages.  seller's Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders. Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer needs to wait for the trial period (which can take upwards of 90 days) to be completed—to know if the account will be restored or permanently disabled. 

Customer Support can neither influence the result of this review nor can they update the customer on the review's end date. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will need to wait for the result of the account review.

10 minutes ago, ningengames said:

any chance to get it back?

Nobody on the forum can answer this.

Did you have a package of 1000? The fact that you are hired for a specific job means that you must do what you offer but if you do not have a package of 1000 and you ask the buyer for more money for a job that you are offering in a package of 100 it is obvious that Fiverr will look with bad eyes.

14 hours ago, maezma85 said:

Did you have a package of 1000? The fact that you are hired for a specific job means that you must do what you offer but if you do not have a package of 1000 and you ask the buyer for more money for a job that you are offering in a package of 100 it is obvious that Fiverr will look with bad eyes.

yes i have package of 1000$, and i also written at top of my gig that this price is for basic games , consult me before placing order

2 hours ago, ningengames said:

yes i have package of 1000$, and i also written at top of my gig that this price is for basic games , consult me before placing order

So I honestly do not understand the reason for the deactivation of the account, what you mention does not make sense for them to deactivate the account. You even have the option to cancel the sale. I really don't understand why

Fiverr always giving first priority to buyers... Although I didn't get any experience like this before, But I can suggest to you from my opinion:

If your buyer expected $1000 demand instead of your running $100 package order, You can simply explain to customer support with all evidence. Also, request customer support to read the order conversation details, Focus your issue with the buyer to customer support. 
I wish you will get out this problem as well.

Thank you! 

Archived