Got a 1-star review what should I do?

itsikram5

Question

Hello!

😰 Unfortunately I got a 1-star review. I am also a new seller on Fiverr and now my rating is 4.5 with 8 reviews. 

What should I do now?

What is the impact of this on my Fiverr profile and ranking? 

How can I improve my rating?

Kindly provide your advice so that I can get my account back on the path.

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, itsikram5 said:

Hello!

😰 Unfortunately I got a 1-star review. I am also a new seller on Fiverr and now my rating is 4.5 with 8 reviews. 

What should I do now?

What is the impact of this on my Fiverr profile and ranking? 

How can I improve my rating?

Kindly provide your advice so that I can get my account back on the path.

I understand your situation and sorry to say that it'll hurt you. Now improve your skills. And most probably, now you don't allow for buyer requests. So wait 60 days. And try to collect some orders from your previous buyer.

1 minute ago, tanvir_samman20 said:

So wait 60 days.

Waiting 60 days won't affect the user's overall account rating. They are stuck with a 4.5 rating unless they receive additional orders and reviews which may increase (or decrease) the rating further.

9 minutes ago, itsikram5 said:

What should I do now?

There's nothing you can do but learn from what happened, try to avoid similar circumstances, and hopefully receive more orders and reviews to boost your average rating.

3 minutes ago, tanvir_samman20 said:

I understand your situation and sorry to say that it'll hurt you. Now improve your skills. And most probably, now you don't allow for buyer requests. So wait 60 days. And try to collect some orders from your previous buyer

But, client asking for the work that was not included in the order. I had also provided him extra work too. 

Archived