Daily Active hour on Fiverr.

ashrafulalom99r

29 minutes ago, ashrafulalom99r said:

how many hours do you stay active on Fiverr per day?

You think that staying online on Fiverr gives you orders?

Instead of doing that, improve your skills, create better gigs and focus on becoming the best in whatever you are doing. That's how you get orders. 

Staying online on Fiverr just to wait for orders is a waste of time. Do something and make the most out of your time. Or waste your time waiting. 

16 minutes ago, thetruth_ said:

24/7/365

If you want to achieve something great, you have to hustle day in - day out. 
Period.

If you want to be pretty miserable, and have zero work/life balance, you have to hustle day in - day out.
Period.

Being alive for the sake of 'hustling' and not taking the time to enjoy what life has to offer just seems like an awful existence. So many people have achieved greatness without an unhealthy approach to work. You could offer me all the money in the world, but if that means doing nothing but working, you can keep it, thanks. What's the point in earning it all if you don't set yourself aside any time to enjoy it?

I make a very comfortable living, work far less than the majority of people, and have many, many days off. I think that's something great within itself.

7 minutes ago, joshnadin said:

If you want to be pretty miserable, and have zero work/life balance, you have to hustle day in - day out.
Period.

Being alive for the sake of 'hustling' and not taking the time to enjoy what life has to offer just seems like an awful existence. So many people have achieved greatness without an unhealthy approach to work. You could offer me all the money in the world, but if that means doing nothing but working, you can keep it, thanks. What's the point in earning it all if you don't set yourself aside any time to enjoy it?

I make a very comfortable living, work far less than the majority of people, and have many, many days off. I think that's something great within itself.

It all comes down to what do you want to achieve so far. I don't know a single person who has achieved greatness without hard work-ethic. 
Period.

14 minutes ago, thetruth_ said:

It all comes down to what do you want to achieve so far. I don't know a single person who has achieved greatness without hard work-ethic. 
Period.

Hard work-ethic and grinding 24/7, 365 days a year are entirely different things. You can have an excellent work ethic without an unhealthy approach to constant work.

12 minutes ago, joshnadin said:

Hard work-ethic and grinding 24/7, 365 days a year are entirely different things. You can have an excellent work ethic without an unhealthy approach to constant work.

You can have an excellent work but not great!

We are definitely not talking the same game J.

13 minutes ago, thetruth_ said:

You can have an excellent work but not great!

We are definitely not talking the same game J.

We're definitely not talking the same game if you don't realise that excellent and great are just synonyms of each other.

For the record, you can also have a great work ethic, as well as an excellent one, by not working 24/7, 365 days a year. 🙄

Besides being miserable, which I've already covered. There is no human being on the planet that can work every day of the year and not get burnt out. If you're exhausted, mentally and physically drained, then your work suffers. You're not being as efficient as actually taking some time to have a healthy balance of work and time for yourself. If you're not making time to socialize, spend time with your family, do things you enjoy, exercise, and rest, any human being would be severely depressed after so long, and again, your work suffers. More importantly though, you suffer, you're just putting yourself through unnecessary pain. 

I see so many people proud of the fact that they never have days off, or work 60+ hours in a week.
Why?
It's not a flex or something to be proud of. It actually makes me kind of sad.
It's also not the key to being successful, unless your interpretation of success is being a slave to working for the rest of your life.

On 10/26/2021 at 6:38 PM, donnovan86 said:

You think that staying online on Fiverr gives you orders?

Instead of doing that, improve your skills, create better gigs and focus on becoming the best in whatever you are doing. That's how you get orders. 

Staying online on Fiverr just to wait for orders is a waste of time. Do something and make the most out of your time. Or waste your time waiting. 

It seems logical to me but staying online is important parallally, isn't is sir?

On 10/27/2021 at 10:24 PM, arshadzamanbd said:

It seems logical to me but staying online is important parallally, isn't is sir?

No. Not at all.

Why is staying online important?

Buyers don't want to choose a seller because they're online. 99% of sellers do not use the 'show online seller' toggle when looking for a Gig.
What buyers want, is a Gig and a seller that meets their needs, has a great portfolio and is credible, can communicate effectively, and a number of other factors. They don't just pick a seller because 'Hey, this guy is online so I'll choose them'.

The only time I am ever 'online', is when I'm replying to messages, delivering orders, or actively doing something that requires me to be on Fiverr for an order. My order queue is full the majority of the time. The same applies for the majority of long term, successful sellers.

Being online doesn't affect how your Gig performs either, so has absolutely no benefit to anyone.

Of course, be pro-active and message buyers back as soon as humanly possible when there is a need to do so. By this I also do not mean wake up in the middle of the night panicking that it's not okay to just get back to them in the morning. But if you think sitting in front of your computer for the sake of 'being online' is going to do anything other than make you frustrated, it's delusional. 

On 10/28/2021 at 3:24 AM, arshadzamanbd said:

yes I think staying online is important, but not for 24/7. Think like this, staying online for24/7 is not possible for human being, so you need to use some kind of AI or auto refresher and we know many seller account got banned or at least get warnings for using auto refresher.
So ask yourself staying online for 24/7 is helpful or harmful, Thank you.

Archived