Do you agree with mandatory vaccine passports against Covid-19 and if so, why?

There is no scientific justification for the mandates, health authorities have recognized it, the vaccines available to date, do not prevent transmissibility, and have shown that they may involve certain risks, it should be up to each person to decide whether to assume them, therefore, several of the countries that are better controlling the pandemic (such as the Scandinavians) have not implemented any kind of mandate; from here it seems to us that forcing people to undergo a treatment that is still in the experimental phase, is a kind of modern fascism.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

I think people should be entitled to their choices and such passports should not be mandated. Rules can be set with all those quarantine for X days and masks (as a compromise as those do not ask you to ingest or put something in your body) instead as opposed to forcing people to take the said vaccine. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...

It is an unlawful and absolutely disgusting act of tyranny and genocide against Australian people. When the truth comes out about the real agenda had by our so called elected Muppets/sock puppets and the atrocities they have publicly promoted and commited against our friends, children (not mine. I'm not that brainwashed....), family ect. By forcing this injection of poison on the community either by the fear campaign and cognitive war efforts or trying to starve families by not allowing the bread winner to work unless they submit to receiving (the jab).

Then we will be on the brink of a civil war. 

How can people be so blind and fearful to stand up for themselves or family????

The current government's closed doors meetings and "murky" plans has to stop. Doesn't anyobody research for themselves??? How could you give consent for your child to have this poison injected into them without finding out for sure 100% without a doubt that it will not harm them? Pull your heads out of your arse and search a bit more thoroughly then YouTube or the mainstream media FFS they fucking lie. 

• Like 8