How to convince a new client/buyer after coming in the inbox?

itsikram5

Question

3 answers to this question

It's a very important thing if any buyer comes to you from the buyer request you have to convince him for order. Sometimes New sellers are failed to do that because of their communication skills. You have to be very skilled in communication and be always try to say the reason why you are better than other sellers. Always tell them every single detail about your services.
You can welcome so many different ways. It depends on the buyer's attitude. But you can start the conversation with "Thanks for contacting me".
Best of Luck.😇

If he's in your inbox, it means he is already convinced with your services. Buyers contact only after checking gigs and profiles, no one is going to spam hundreds of sellers without checking their gigs. Be natural, tell them more about your services and extras (if you are providing anything extra for free) and just have good communication with them.

Don't sugarcoat things and chat in a non-professional way like you haven't seen a buyer's message before (which most people do). Just use some quick responses like,

• Thanks for contacting me. I am interested in working for you and would like to provide with a custom offer. However I will need some more details, such as <bla bla>
  • Thanks for contacting me, I would be very interested in working with you on this project. Kindly provide me some more details so that I can get a better understanding of the work.

Archived