Can and should you change a review?

jamiesmithar

I gave a mediocre review for a fellow first-time Fiverr participant and she's upset, saying it has ruined her career. The only rating I would change is the 2 to a 3. She gave me a good review in hopes of getting a good review, I think. She's asking me to change my review. I don't want to, but I also realize some of the problems could be cultural differences and "newbie" related. Some of the end problems were not the seller's fault, but they should have not waited until the 6th of 7 days to inform me there was an issue. 

Anyways, I can't see a way to edit my reviews. Is there that I am not seeing? Resolution Center? 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, jamiesmithar said:

Anyways, I can't see a way to edit my reviews. Is there that I am not seeing? Resolution Center? 

I don't think there is a direct option to change reviews, so yes I think you would probably have to go through resolution center or fiverr support. Sellers aren't supposed to ask for reviews though, nor are they allowed to ask for them to be changed. If after reflecting on it, you genuinely feel that perhaps the review was a bit too harsh then I would contact fiverr support, but if you feel like the review was accurate I would leave it as it is. Bad reviews can have a negative impact on a fiverr profile and performance short term but I would personally rather receive an honest negative review that I could learn from than a fake positive one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1