What's a "social media kit"?

abdulraheem12

Question

What is the service you are purchasing from the seller? 

22 hours ago, kittyangel7 said:

A seller has asked me to provide "some text of yours to add in the social media kit". I asked what kind of text this involves, but their only response was to google for ideas.

You two will have to be on the same page as that might affect the output of your order. You could ask for a further explanation.

A social media kit is like a set of promotional materials, so custom templates that fits the ideal size of an FB post, IG post or whatever you both agreed on. Sellers offer different social media kits. 

I am guessing the seller wants to know info about what they can place in your kit. 

• Like 8

This is ridiculous - you have a gig that offers a social media kit as part of the Premium package and yet you dont know what it is? You said this on your gig:

Exclusive Social Media Branding that will make you WOW!

Well, the fact that you dont even know what it is has certainly made me go WOW! but probably not in the way that Gigblast meant when he wrote it on his gig that you copied.
Sellers like you give Fiverr a bad name.

• Like 8

Besides the fact that googling it wouldn’t take you more than 1 minute and you could easily found out what it is the thing you are selling, don’t you think your client can be here on Fiverr forum?

And see you struggling with the basic things?

One has to wonder what you’ve been doing in those “over 7 years experience”. 🙂

• Like 38
  • Haha 1

Please explain me,What is social media kit and Stationary Designs in logo designs please?

I am a new seller here I need to know what I have to offer here.Please Help me.

Thanks!

Please explain me,What is social media kit and Stationary Designs in logo designs please?

Why do you offer them in your gigs if you don’t even know what they are?

Someone might think that you’re trying to scam buyers by taking their money for a service you can’t provide.

• Like 6

@catwriter - ah. Didn’t dig that deep.

@coolarchitect - if you don’t know what they are, don’t offer them as part of your gig. You’ll only get caught out and possibly a warning.

You’re working with a respectable company now. Treat Fiverr and yourself with more respect.

Thank you for your reply guys.

@coerdelion yes you are right.I did not offer them as I do not know about them.

But I edited the gig and now I know what are them exactly .So now I am offering them.

Thank you for the advise guys.

@catwriter I explained what happen in the situations.

I know what I am doing and I am respecting all the buyers ,they are my clients.

I am not a scammer or someone toying with someones money.Just don’t treat me like that guys.

Any way thank you for your concerns!

• Like 5

But I edited the gig and now I know what are them exactly .So now I am offering them.

I am not a scammer or someone toying with someones money.Just don’t treat me like that guys.

And also If I offer them and do not give them to buyers just look at my clients reviews.Yes I am not establish like you guys.I know what I know and I don’t know hat I do not know.That is why I was asking the question also.

• Like 4

Just don’t treat me like that guys.

Sorry, it did look strange that you’d ask what they were, and when I checked, you were offering them already. It reminded me of a bunch of sellers complaining they were getting no sales and also asking what this or that was, and when I check their gigs, it turns out they’re offering things they clearly don’t know how to do. Glad to know you’re not one of them, and good luck!

• Like 5

Just don’t treat me like that guys.

Sorry, it did look strange that you’d ask what they were, and when I checked, you were offering them already. It reminded me of a bunch of sellers complaining they were getting no sales and also asking what this or that was, and when I check their gigs, it turns out they’re offering things they clearly don’t know how to do. Glad to know you’re not one of them, and good luck!

Yeah I know anyway thank you for the help

• Like 5

On 9/23/2019 at 10:54 AM, paulrosner said:

Kind of interesting that everybody is acting like they know and talking about the guy who supposedly doesn’t, but nobody is actually answering the question.

I’m a buyer…so tell me…what is it?

A social media kit is a package of branded materials like banners, posts and other content for you to post on your social media pages. It is all branded with the client’s branding to create a seamless image across all of the platforms that people can identify as a signature of the brand.

The “stationary design” is supposed to say “stationery design” (stationary means still; stationery means paper products).

The stationery reference means branded designs for stationary, for letterheads and sticky notes, for example. The stationery branding would be the same as the social media branding, again to create a seamless image across all the properties of a brand. 

• Like 67
  • Up 1

Does anyone know how many different options of social media logo images are included with the premium package? Also is premium worth the extra money for the social media kit over standard? I feel like I could just resize the image my self? I am new to owning my own business and marketing and promoting etc… any help on this topic or other would be greatly helpful

• Like 8

Does anyone know how many different options of social media logo images are included with the premium package? Also is premium worth the extra money for the social media kit over standard? I feel like I could just resize the image my self? I am new to owning my own business and marketing and promoting etc… any help on this topic or other would be greatly helpful

All sellers offer different social media kits. You need to contact them and ask them directly.

• Like 7