How to do gig marketing in the right way?

seodesign3

You're asking us to do your work for you. That's not going to happen. You need to do the research on your own, try things you discover, and see what works for you. Marketing strategies are not the same for everyone. 

If you want to get started on learning how to market effectively, I recommend that you search the topic online, and read the articles you come across.

• Like 44
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

You're asking us to do your work for you. That's not going to happen. You need to do the research on your own, try things you discover, and see what works for you. Marketing strategies are not the same for everyone. 

If you want to get started on learning how to market effectively, I recommend that you search the topic online, and read the articles you come across.

Thanks for your Good Advice. 😘

• Like 17

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

thank you😍

• Like 19

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Thanks  for Showing good path.. 

• Like 16

3 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Best suggestion ! 

• Like 17

7 hours ago, seodesign3 said:

How to do gig marketing in the right way? 

I want to know, the rules of gig marketing in the right way. and how?

On which platform will I share Gig's link on social media?

Some people say gig marketing is very important, some people say there is no need for marketing? Is that right

Please let me know?

You can share your gig link Twitter,  LinkedIn,  pinterest 

• Like 16
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Build your social media first like LinkedIn, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, blogger etc and increase audience to show up your skills and quality. But marketing actually doesn't work until you bring quality with it. So I recommend researching online, learning about it, and bringing quality as well.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

You should spend time here and research about it more, eventually you will learn what is good and what is bad. But I will suggest one thing please give skill test. It  works as a booster for confidence atleast thats how I felt. Be active always that way you wont miss a thing, send buyer requests. And WAIT, Right time wil come for you In sha Allah

• Like 14

• 3 months later...