How to do gig marketing in the right way?

seodesign3

I want to know, the rules of gig marketing in the right way. and how?

On which platform will I share Gig's link on social media?

Some people say gig marketing is very important, some people say there is no need for marketing? Is that right

Please let me know?

You're asking us to do your work for you. That's not going to happen. You need to do the research on your own, try things you discover, and see what works for you. Marketing strategies are not the same for everyone. 

If you want to get started on learning how to market effectively, I recommend that you search the topic online, and read the articles you come across.

2 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

You're asking us to do your work for you. That's not going to happen. You need to do the research on your own, try things you discover, and see what works for you. Marketing strategies are not the same for everyone. 

If you want to get started on learning how to market effectively, I recommend that you search the topic online, and read the articles you come across.

Thanks for your Good Advice. 😘

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

thank you😍

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Thanks  for Showing good path.. 

Guest freelancerjabir
3 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Best suggestion ! 

7 hours ago, seodesign3 said:

On which platform will I share Gig's link on social media?

Some people say gig marketing is very important, some people say there is no need for marketing? Is that right

Please let me know?

You can share your gig link Twitter,  LinkedIn,  pinterest 

You should spend time here and research about it more, eventually you will learn what is good and what is bad. But I will suggest one thing please give skill test. It  works as a booster for confidence atleast thats how I felt. Be active always that way you wont miss a thing, send buyer requests. And WAIT, Right time wil come for you In sha Allah

• 3 months later...
Guest lloydsolutions
On 10/25/2021 at 10:00 AM, seodesign3 said:

Read this: 

Archived