Can I Share portfolio website link with client ?

tamimh1114

Hi fiver experts, Recently, I joined Fiverr and I have gotten responses from buyers. As I am a new member that's why buyers want to see my portfolio and some time I can see in buyer requests they want portfolio website link. In this situation can I share my portfolio website link in chat and buyers request.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, tamimh1114 said:

Hi fiver experts, Recently, I joined Fiverr and I have gotten responses from buyers. As I am a new member that's why buyers want to see my portfolio and some time I can see in buyer requests they want portfolio website link. In this situation can I share my portfolio website link in chat and buyers request.

If you have portfolio on flickr, you can, thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here is the approved list taken from the Help Centre.

What URLs can I use in my profile or Gig description?

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:
  • ammyy.com
  • blogspot.com
  • dafont.com
  • dailymotion.com
  • flickr.com
  • mixcloud.com
  • reverbnation.com
  • soundcloud.com
  • teamviewer.com
  • tumblr.com
  • vimeo.com
  • wetransfer.com
  • wikipedia.org
  • wordcounter.net
  • youtube.com
Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.
Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 10/24/2021 at 10:46 PM, tamimh1114 said:

Sure you can

• Like 2