I am new Seller on Fiverr, How to get my first order ?

Guest dev_mashud

Guest dev_mashud

Hello Fiverr Forum,
A few days ago, I opened a Fiverr account but there is no order response. 

Please give me suggestions to get my first order and which skill test is the impressed

the buyer to get the order.

On 10/24/2021 at 9:00 PM, dev_mashud said:

Hello Fiverr Forum,

Please give me suggestions to get my first order and which skill test is the impressed

Someone told me to stay online all day, all night and whole week.

Now I am depressed that I have wasted my 3 months in hope of getting paid inspite of excellent skills but got nothing.

Can anyone mention the things which should I do to get orders ?

Thanks in advance.

Ahtisham

• Like 20
  • Up 1

Hey there,

I'm also a seller on fiverr, I want you to know there 3 things you need to consider for Getting orders.

1. Complete Your Profile and Also Do Some Skills Test Provided By Fiverr Skills Test.

2. Seo plays Major part in gigs ranking write your gigs which is catchy and SEO Friendly. 

3. Last Step is that Use Low size catchy images with proper name of the file as per you gig. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 10/24/2021 at 9:00 PM, dev_mashud said:

Hello Fiverr Forum,

Stay Active on Fiverr 24 Hours

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, pchakrabortty said:

Patience is the key in the field of freelancing

Patience is not the key in the field of freelancing.

If nothing is happening for you, waiting around and hoping things will change is not the correct mindset or approach to have.
Doing nothing, or doing the exact same thing and expecting a different result is never, ever going to work.

Being pro-active is actually one of the keys to being successful in the world of freelancing.
If you want something to change, you have to figure out how to approach what you want to change, put a plan in place to get there, and then execute the plan.

If you're not getting orders and want to generate sales, want to scale up your business and start charging more, want to attract a different kind of demographic and target a new market, or whatever you want to achieve, you have to consciously put in effort and do something to make whatever you want to happen, happen.

No one ever got the results they wanted by being patient. They went out and figured out a way to get it.

Edited by joshnadin
  • Like 19
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

Why do many people say that "stay Online 24 hours" how can a man stay online 24 hours???? He doesn't need sleep or other work??  
If you create an eye-catching gig image, a proper description, pricing, use proper tags, and a created SEO-friendly gig then you may get an order. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1