Pattern maker/ Garments sewing pattern/ Fashion and Technical designer/Garment Tech pack & measurements charts

fashioncad2021

Hello all fiverr community some one help me for order.

I am a professional sewing pattern maker and Garments Technician. I Have 10 years of experience and still working in the apparel Industry. I have worked with Most of the best apparel buyers in the world. I can make any types of Garments Pattern that is ready for production,

MY SERVICES:
>Pattern making and grading
>Pattern converting
>Pattern editing
>Pattern Cutter, Plotting, Converting
>Marker Making
>Graded Measurements Chart
>Sketch & Tech pack making
>Consumption
100% satisfaction guaranteed

Delivery Format:

I give the soft copy a format that you can use any CAD software, As like DXF,RUL PLT, AI, HPGL, PDD, MDL PSD, PSB PDF,  Pattern sketch that you will be able to print on this page A4, A3, A5, etc.

I always believe in providing the best quality service, I love to do communicate in detail with my clients and give daily updates on works, are you looking for a person who is able to your job in the best at a certain time? Please don’t hesitate to send me an invitation to your valuable interview.

Winter Jacket.png

Winter Jacket-Pattern.png

out wear.jpg

Screenshot_1.png

FASHION KNIT TEE.png

FASHION KNIT TEE-GRADED PATTERN.png

PATTERN PDF.pdf PDF MARKER.pdf

15 hours ago, fashioncad2021 said:

I am a professional sewing pattern maker and Garments Technician. I Have 10 years of experience and still working in the apparel Industry. I have worked with Most of the best apparel buyers in the world. I can make any types of Garments Pattern that is ready for production,

Why are you telling us these things?  We, here on the forum, are not your target customers. We are not going to be hiring you.

Archived