Fiverr vacation mode

prodesigner44

56 minutes ago, prodesigner44 said:

I will not be able to keep my Fiverr account active for the next month for my Exam, so I want to make the account vacation mode. Please let me know if I lose my gig's rank if I start vacation? Please let me know if my gig stays in the same place for a month. Thank you

"This is dependent on the duration of your unavailability. The longer you are not available, the higher the chances for your Gigs to lose ranking, as they will not perform like other active Gigs are performing."-- Check below link for more information.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015529197-Setting-Your-Availability

• Like 3

If you don't have take capacity to take orders during your exam, then just don't. You can put a note on your vacation mode letting buyers know when you'll be back. Prioritise what's important for you right now and don't listen to the horror stories about your gig being sucked into the Fiverr black hole because you were unavailable for a while. It's never hit me negatively and I use out of office often, either for holiday/down time, or when I'm too busy to give new orders the time they deserve. So you might not get sky-high impressions and clicks, who said that matters? My impressions and clicks swing between next to none to very high often, I don't take any notice. The orders come. 

• Like 4