Scams, scams and Royal Families?

katehuddlestone

Today was a new one for me. 

First off, the amount of scammers that contact me is... STUPID! At least 1 - 3 a day requesting an odd array of things, odd payment requests etc. 

Todays one really takes the cake though. I was contacted by an obvious scam account. Made this month and sent a sketchy looking document with requests. 
I don't do the art type they wanted and they definitely didn't take it all that well. But apparently, I would be working for a member of a ROYAL FAMILY! They even state this in a sketchy document and gave out his personal snapchat? As you do to a complete stranger. 

Naturally, my friends and I couldn't resist dropping a message to this strangers snapchat. He was then offering $5k for me to do one photo... RIGHT... Ok... That's a leap from $100 offered at first... When I also refused... he pilled on the insults and started lecturing me about his life as a Prince and how much better he was than me.

Blocked and reported all the accounts ETC. I'm mainly uploading this for others to keep an eye out. AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

And Fiverr. PLEASE DO MORE ABOUT SCAMMERS!

Archived